AP ICET CounsellingAndhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test later on declared a notification about the counselling for 2nd phase.
AP ICET 2nd phase counselling will starts from and goes on till the end date. Date of spot counselling will publish online.
AP ICET Eligibility criteria
- You should not be more than age of 21 years.
- You should be an Indian and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions Order, 1974 as amended up to date.
- If you are not an Indian National, you should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- You can apply for ICET, if you are appearing for the final year degree examination.
- You must have degree from Distance Education, the degree must be recognised by UGC AICTE and DEC joint committee.
Eligibility for MCA in AP ICET:
You should have passed Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks from a familiar university.45% marks in case of reserved categories is allowed.
Eligibility for MBA in AP ICET:
You should have passed Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks from a known university.45% marks in case of reserved categories is allowed.
You must have Mathematics as main subject at 12th level.
AP ICET Counselling Process
- Candidate must to clear entrance examination.
- All cleared candidates get a counselling letter.
- Confirm your counselling date.
- Confirm place or college where the counselling is to be gone.
- Before attend counselling you must have to submit a draft as per the requirement of the counselling board.
- Attend your counselling at specified date and time.
- Counselling is based on your ranking. You can get course of your choice based on ranking.
AP ICET Seat Allotment Procedure
Seat allocation procedure is done on the based on the rank in entrance examination or result of inference examination.
If still any query remains then visit a web portal which is ejobshub.in. You can also join ejobshub.in on facebook, twitter and google plus. Ejobshub is a web portal which is providing you all latest recruitment (Private/ Government), results, counselling details etc. You can also subscribe on ejobshub.in for latest educational updates.
Take a Look on Below Table