RRC Hubli Recruitment
Are you searching job in Railway sector? If yes then you are exact place because here we have complete info about RRCHubli Recruitment which has declared by Railway Recruitment Cell for fill up nil vacancies for the post of Group C. Dear talented job seekers you should match your eligibilities with applied post to get this fantastic chance of job.
RRC Hubli Recruitment Group C D Sport Quota 09 Vacancies – Last Date 06.03.2017
Offline application form is invited from 12th/ Matriculation participants on or before ending date. Exited and able job contenders will have to qualify in Written Exam/Assessment/Medical Exam to be a part of Railway Recruitment Cell. To download application form in prescribed format, interested and capable aspirants should visit the official site of Railway Recruitment Cell.
More suitable info about RRC Hubli Recruitment is provided below on this web page for all eligible and interested candidates. Appliers need to match your eligibility criteria through official notice which is provided below on this web page for all visitors of this web page.
To find out more options of Railway jobs, applicants need to visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell that is www.rrchubli.in. Dear aspirants if you have desire to get latest info about RRC Hubli Recruitment from here then you need to make bookmark this web page by using key Ctrl+D.
www.rrchubli.in Group C Recruitment Fast Details
Railway Recruitment Cell
Written Exam/Assessment/Medical Exam
Last date to apply
www.rrchubli.in Group C Advertisement Full Details
Candidates please read this information which is disclosed for all the visitors of this web page.
Post Name: Group C
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants need to read all details given here.
Academic Record: Applying applicants must have 12th/ Matriculation from any recognized University/Institution.
Candidates also possess Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ lTl approved by NCVT/SCVT with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. 50% marks is not insisted upon in the case of SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen/Persons With Disabilities (PWD) candidates.
Available Here: 10th/12th Jobs
Available Here: ITI Jobs
Age Limit: Applicants age must have minimum 18 years and maximum 29 years as on 01st January 2017
Application Fee: Candidates will deposit application fee of Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- for other SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes applicants.
Minorities: Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zoroastrians (Parsis)
Selection Process: Applicants will be appointed on the basis of Written Exam/Assessment/Medical Exam that will be organized by the selection committee of organization.
Read Details: Best Ways to Finish Exam On Time
Read Details: रेलवे Exam Preparation Best Tips
(A)Written Test: 50 marks
The written test will consist of objective type questions
(B) Assessment of talent in the relevant field on
(i) The basis of practical demonstration: 35 Marks
(ii) Testimonials Prizes etc.: 15 Marks
Pay Band: Recruited aspirants will get pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-
- Update Soon
How to Apply: Dear job seekers you should check this process before apply offline:
- First of all candidates must visit the official site of organization which is rrchubli.in.
- On the home page enter on “Hit here to download E.N. (Cultural) for recruitment against Cultural quota in Group ‘C’ categories on South Western Railway” link.
- Press on the “Cultural Notification” link
- Read the complete notification and download application form.
- Fill the Application form without any type of mistake.
- Attach the essential documents with it.
- Keep it in an envelope that should be caption as “Application for the post of…”
- At last, sent it at the right address -
Document Submitted with Application:
- Self attested/attested copies of Certificates in proof of academic qualification.
- Self attested/attested copy of Certificate in proof of Date of Birth (Only 10th or
- Equivalent School Leaving Certificate will be accepted as proof of date of birth).
- Self attested/attested copies of Certificates in proof of Cultural activities as per
- Annexure 'A' of the Application form.
- Self attested/attested copy of latest community certificate as per para 8.10.
- Self attested/attested copy of Discharge certificate if the candidate is an Ex Serviceman
- Self attested/attested copy of certificate in proof of claiming age relaxation under para
- 3.2 and examination fee under para 4 (ii).
- Crossed Indian Postal Order(s) as indicated at para No.4.1
- One extra passport size photograph
Get Today: Railway Jobs
Reminder: To get more details Candidates are advised to check read content in PDF file through-
Useful Section of Railway
Take a Look on Below Table.......