CBSE Scholarship SchemeCBSE Scholarship Scheme is offered by Central Board of Secondary Education which is also known as CBSE. This
well known education board frequently invites application from Indian national eligible aspirants for taking benefit of CBSE Scholarship. Now the time has come for those families who have only girl child and she is getting education as a student to get the advantage of this scheme. This scheme is valid only For Single Girl Child of class 10th of any school throughout the country India.
Eligible and interested aspirants have to apply online through central board of secondary education official website cbse.nic.in. The latest update related to dates and more info will be disclosed soon but till this keep visiting this page which is displayed on this portal for you by ejobshub.in.
CBSE Scholarship Scheme Application Form Details
CBSE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must have 60% marks in CBSE class X examination and should be only single girl child of their parents.
- Scholarships are awarded only to students of Indian Nationality.
- Student per month tuition fee should not more than Rs. 1500/-.
CBSE Scholarship Amount and payment mode
- There will be Rs. 500/- per month scholarship rate.
- The scholarship scheme will be paid for two years period. Scholarship payment will be through demand drafts/ pay order.
- Students all applications must be attested from the principle along with signature.
- If the aspirant applications are certified, application form will be rejected.
Steps to apply for CBSE Scholarship Scheme
- Good marked and genius students who have all required qualification may apply online by visiting official website of Central Board of Secondary Education that is www.cbse.nic.in.
- Download the application form in specific format decided by CBSE.
- Fill all rows and columns of the form correctly and submit online
- After successfully applying online get printout of filled application form.
- Attach Class X marks sheet attested copy, an affidavit of only child of her parents and a cancelled cheque and send it to the following address:
Shiksha Kendra, 2,
Preet Vihar, Delhi–110 092”
Note – Students before applying to CBSE single girl child scholarship scheme please read official advertisement and after that apply online. If the aspirants are facing any problem in online application form submission, contact on email@example.com.
Take a Look on Below Table