Hey guys do you come in age group of 10 to 14 years? Is yes then especially for you Centre for Cultural Resources andTraining (CCRT) has announced a new notification of CCRT Scholarship to deliver it for develop students’ talents in various artistic fields. By the mode of offline Application Form is invited from suitable candidates for Cultural Talent Search Scholarship.
For all passionate and keen desired appliers Maximum 650 Scholarships will be awarded every year. Now intelligent applicants can apply for this golden chance by submitting the application form on or before closing date. The candidates, who are waiting to apply for CCRT Scholarship they are suggested to keep moving with our portal on easy going way for this award. This Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme is running to distribute the scholarships to the students who have the talent in music, dance, drama, painting, sculpture and crafts.
Read Also - Common Mistakes Which You Make in Exams
Hey willing and optimistic participants to read more highlights related to CCRT Scholarship see all the lines written on this web page by ejobshub team members so that eligible candidates may grab this opportunity successfully. For applying process and eligibility criteria students must reach till last word of the page.
Read Also – Tips & Tricks to Enjoy Studying
Now all aspirants need to ready for applying conditions by which you may apply easily.
Eligibility Criteria: Read all points-
- Children between age 10-14 years who are studying either in recognized schools or belonging to families practicing traditional, performing and other arts are selected for the scholarships
- Children in the age group of 10-14 years-(whose date of birth is in between July 1, 2003, and June 30, 2007 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply for award of scholarships for the year 2017-18.
- In exceptional cases, the lower age limit can be relaxed up to two years.
- Children about to apply should possess a minimum of 3 years of experience (either with a Guru or in an institution) and certain level of proficiency in the relevant art form.
CCRT Scholarship Reward:
- Total 650 scholarships will be rewarded on availability of funds, are to be awarded at national level.
- Out of 620, 100 scholarships are reserved for Tribal Culture
- 30 for children in the field of Creative Writing/ Literary Arts
- 20 scholarships are reserved for Differently abled.
Scholarship Amount: See this-
- The value of scholarship will be Rs 300 (Rs. 3600 annually) per month for those children who undergo their specialized training at the station where they are pursuing their academic studies and in case it is a different town/ city Rs. 400 per month would be given.
- The actual fee paid for the specialized training to the Institution or to the guru/teacher shall be reimbursed to the scholarship holder in addition to the value of scholarship, subject to a ceiling of Rs.9000/- (Rupees Nine Thousand only) per year.
Payment Method of Scholarship: All payment of scholarship shall be made in bank account of authorized parents/ guardian of scholarship holders by NEFT/ ECS/ RTGS directly who shall be responsible to pay the approved tuition fee to the guru/teacher and send the duly stamped payment receipts.
Procedure of Selection: Check now-
- Short listing of candidates will be called for Interview/Test; the CCRT will constitute a Central Selection Committee, whose decision shall be final.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by post about the dates, timings and venue of the Interviews/Tests which may be conducted at Regional level during the months of May-August, 2017.
Read Details- Best Ways to Finish Exam On Time
Read Details: Interview Preparation Tips
Last Date to apply for scholarship: December
How to Apply for CCRT Scholarship: Applicants may easily check this process to send forms:
- Fully eligible students should visit the official website of the organization that is www.ccrtindia.gov.in
- On the home page enter on running link “CTS Scholarship Application Form”.
- Read details and then download the form
- Fill an application form with all compulsory details, attach all relevant documents and required number of specimens of the latest work.
- Application form now must be forward to the address provided below:
- Caste certificate of the applicant
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- Class 10th Mark sheet with the attestation by the Principal.
- The application form should be verified by the School Principal.
- Attach your photograph that must be attested by the School’s principal
“Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka,
Note: Dear candidates get notification and Application form then visit-
CCRT ScholarshipCCRT Scholarship is a help all those candidates who have special ability to get is as mentioned below by ejosbhub for the edibility of this scholarship scheme. CCRT has issued an advertisement to invite the application forms from the candidates who are eligible to get the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme. If an aspirant is between age group 10 years to 14 years to grow their talent in cultural fields such as music, dance, drama, painting, sculpture and crafts then these scholarship forms are provided for those dedicated and talented students”
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) is back again one more time like previous with a new notification of CCRT Scholarship. Duly filled offline Application Form is invited from the candidates who are eligible for Cultural Talent Search Scholarship. Dedicated and keen desired appliers can apply for this golden chance by submitting the application form on or before dead line. Now get all details regarding Exam Date which is given in below section of this page. The candidates, who are waiting to apply for CCRT Scholarship next year, are suggested to keep moving with our portal on easy going way for this award.
This Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme is running to distribute the scholarships to the students who have the talent in music, dance, drama, painting, sculpture and crafts. The student who comes in the age group of 10-14 year is eligible to apply for this scheme. For more accurate highlights related to CCRT Scholarship don’t miss any of the word written on this web page which is brought to you exclusively by ejobshub so that eligible candidates may grab this opportunity.
To apply for the CCRT Scholarship, application form must be downloaded from the official website and send the completed form at the mentioned address.
www.ccrtindia.gov.in Scholarship Application Form DetailsHere we are issuing you all the information regarding the CCRT Scholarship that is offered by ejobshub.
Age Limitations: The age of Candidates who want to apply for this must be in between 10 years to 14 years i.e.
Selection process: To shortlist for the students, an Interview/ Test will be conducted by CCRT. Selected candidates will be get scholarship.
Scholarship Details: Selected students will be received the Rs. 300/- per month as a reward in form of scholarships. It can be extended up to Rs. 400/- under some special conditions.
www.ccrtindia.gov.in Scholarship Online Form
- Challenged students can download the Application Forms from the official website which is www.ccrtindia.gov.in.
- After it fill all the required information in the application form carefully.
- Now send the complete and duly filled application form till last date to right address which is available in official advertisement.
Note: Hey aspirants if you are not satisfied from the details provided on this web page then you must have visit Official Notification.
Don’t forget to like our site’s web page on Google+ and face book so that all notifications become available to you.
Take a Look on Below Table.......