UPSEE Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) has announced an updated advertisement having notification of admission in UGand PG programmes. Attractive record having applicants may submit UPSEE Application Form for Online Registration of exam on or before dead line. Willing candidates who have desire to get admission into courses such as B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology), B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture), B.FAD (Bachelor in Fashion & Design), B.Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy), BHMCT (bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology), MBA (Master of Business Administration), MAM (dual degree), MCA (Master in Computer Application) and Doctoral Degree keep connecting with us and get latest updates.
Now eager students are suggested to apply online using given link and then follow the admission process. Dear appliers you can submit online application form by visiting the official site of Uttar Pradesh Technical University. Dear candidates get ready for this competitive Exam to be select for applied programs. Pattern of exam is provided on this web page to enhance the preparation of applicants.
Other highlights in association with UPSEE Online Registration are shown below for all the aspirants of this page. Keep visiting our web portal to get latest updates related admission. Now read this post till last word. Dear candidates apply for selected courses as per the dates given below.
www.UPSEE.ac.in Online Registration Notification
All connected details to take admission are provided here for degree holders.
- B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
- B.FAD (Bachelor in Fashion & Design)
- B.Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- BHMCT (bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MAM (dual degree)
- MCA (Master in Computer Application)
- Doctoral Degree
UPSEE Notification Overview:
Eligibility Criteria: Read all the lines written here.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must heck this-
- Students must be passed class 12th from a government recognized board for All UG courses.
- The candidate appearing for the exam should be scored an aggregate of 45% (In case of general candidate) and 40% (In case of reserved category candidate) in the qualifying examination. Only B.Arch will require qualifying marks as 50% (45% for reserved).
- Contenders who want to get admission in Post Graduate courses should possess Graduate Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.
- For lateral entry in B.Tech or B.Pharma the candidates must have three year diploma in relative field with 45% (40% in case of reserved candidates).
- Aspirants who want to get admission in Doctoral Research Programe should possess Post Graduate Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limitation: There is no age band for the applicants applying for UPSEE Entrance Exam.
Exam/ Application Fee: The Entrance Examination Fee for UPSEE is Rs. 1000/- for Male/Transgender candidates of General & OBC category and Rs. 500/- for Female candidates/ Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories and SC/ST candidates.
Selection Method: Appliers Selection for Admission is based on their performance in written test followed by an interview and counselling.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Syllabus: As far as the syllabus of UPSEE Entrance Examination is concern, it covers the UPSEE syllabus of 11th & 12th standards for UG programs and graduate syllabus for PG programs having appropriate subject for a specific program.
- Declare Soon
How to Apply: Dear aspirants check below process to apply online -
- Willing students need to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Technical University that is www.uptu.ac.in
- On home page of official site go to “News & Announcements” section and hit the link.
- Now select the appropriate link related to course.
- Follow the link “UP State Entrance Examination for UG (UPSEE)” or link “UP State Entrance Examination for PG (UPSEE)”
- Fill Online Application form carefully with necessary and vital information.
- Upload scanned essential documents supported with mark sheets for age proof and other certificates.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Pay examination fee as mentioned above through online or offline mode.
- Take a preview of filled in application form and check all the necessary details filled in it.
- At last, Press “Submit” button structured at the end of application form.
- Take print out of system generated application form for future use.
- The confirmation page along with the relevant documents must be forward at the address given below.
How to Fill Application Form Online: Full Process
How to Prepare For Exams - Last Minute Study Tips For Exams: Check Now
How to Get Good Marks in Exam: Check Now
Written Exam Preparation Tips: Check Now
Message: To get more appropriate details about UPSEE Entrance Exam, keep in touch with us through ejobshub.
Reminder: For other information of UPSEE Exam, you should visit Official Notification.
Take a Look on Below Table.......