AP ECET CounsellingAP ECET Counselling advertisement has been published by JNTUK, Kakinada for Engineering Common Entrance Test
(ECET) for Diploma holders of Engineering/ Technology / Pharmacy and B.Sc. Graduates (with Mathematics) for admission into B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma courses. The information given here will surely help the aspirants to get admission in any good college after come to know the information connected to Web & Mock First Second Online, Rank Card for upcoming counselling. AP ECET is going to conduct in this year for the candidates who want to take admission in various graduate degree programs as stated above. It is confirmed that counselling for any bachelor courses will be scheduled after disclosed the result that will be declare in this year.
AP ECET Counselling will be scheduled for Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) on Schedule Dates on Allotment Center to allot the seats to aspirants. AP ECET counselling official details will be issued soon online for the visitors. Aspirants may check all dates and news related to this counselling on this web page which are published by ejobshub.in.
AP ECET Web & Mock CounsellingCounselling will be started at several locations. Applicants also should read rank criteria. Applicants need to attend counselling with related documents.
Tips to check a result online: More Details
Courses Offered: UG Courses are offered which are as under:
Career management Tips and Tricks: Get Details
Documents to be submitted for verification:Here is the detail of documents which are generally required for verification in counselling -
- Marks sheet of class 10th
- Certificate of Class 12th/ Graduation
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Domicile of official address
- Category certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC
- Income certificate need to show economically weak candidates
- Hey guys don’t deposit any of your Original Certificates except admit card.
Steps to Attend AP ECET Counselling:Aspirants need to follow the below steps which will assist to get a desired college:
- Applicants first need to collect original documents of education.
- Now they have to check their counselling call letter.
- They have to reach at provided location.
- Applicants need to confirm to Counselling leader for allotment.
- They will ask for document registration and now you have counselling allotment.
- Applicants need to join desired colleges if they fulfils criterion.
- Now they have to contact to colleges for which they applied in counselling.
English Improvement Tips are here: Get Details
Reminder: After reading this info Aspirants if you are having problem in counselling, may leave comment and ask to ejobshub.in for solution.
Note: Visit Official Website of AP ECET for Latest Updates: Get Details
All the best to the candidates!!
Take a Look on Below Table