TANCET SyllabusDear candidates, welcome to the web pages which is brought to you the information as TANCET Syllabus For MBA, ECE, ME, CSE, EEE, Civil Engineering. Following content will certainly help all the applicants to pass further exam to be select in any college under Anna University.
This is most popular University among aspirants for many education courses at graduate and master level. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is be to held tentatively in the month of April for the students who want to take admission in various programmes for above stated streams.
For more details keep visiting our web pages for all exams’ syllabus which are commencing in our country. Hey candidates if you want to take admission in Master Degree programmes in technical or management fields then start preparation according to syllabus which is disclosed here.
Before applying for TANCET, applicants must check its Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Study Material Books that are given below by the team of ejobshub.in.
TANCET Syllabus DetailsIf you have ability to get education for the courses such as MBA, MCA and ME then read underwritten content and get success.
- Verbal Ability
- One Word Substitutions
- Idioms & Phrases
- Phrasal Verbs
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Basic Grammar
- Permutation & Combination
- Statistics & Probability
- Bar Graph
- Line Graph
- Pie Chart
- Problem Based & Percentage
- Problem Based on Equivalence
- Blood Relation Analogy
- Coding Decoding
- Direction Sitting Arrangement
- Water & Mirror Images
- Punch lines
- Computer Based Problems
- Quantitative Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Awareness
- PART I: Engineering Mathematics (Common to all Candidates)
- PART – II: Basic Engineering & Sciences (Common to all Candidates)
- PART – III (Chosen subject)
- Civil Engineering & Geo Informatics
- Mechanical, Automobile & Aeronautical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering And Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics And Communication Engineering
- Production And Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering And Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering, Ceramic Technology And Biotechnology
- Leather Technology
TANCET Exam PatternNow you are going to get quick view of exam pattern as you will have to follow it while appearing in test:
Duration: Visitors keep in mind that you need to answer all the questions within 2 hours.
Part I (Compulsory): 30 questions with one mark for every correct answer and ¼ marks deducted for every wrong answer.
Part II (Compulsory): 40 questions with one mark for every correct answer and ¼ marks deducted for every wrong answer.
Part III (Chosen subject): 40/45 questions with one mark will be reward for every correct answer and ¼ mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Books for Preparation:
- V.V.K Subburaj, Anna University
- Tancet Test Runner by Upaveda Learning Solutions
- R.Gupta, Ramesh Publications
- Pearson Education
- G.K Publications
- E.S. Ramasamy, Anna University
- Sagarika Publications
- V.V.K. Subburaj, Anna University
- Sakthi Publications
TANCET Kit -
- TANCET Exam Pattern –>> Details
- TANCET Counselling ->> Details
- TANCET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket –>> Details
- TANCET Result –>> Details
Reminder: Dear Applicant for more information you must check Official Website of Anna University.
TANCET Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table