GNDU CounsellingGuru Nanak Devhas released Counselling Schedule which will be commenced from. After qualify the entrance
exams, students may appear in the counselling with original documents. So many students are awaiting to attend this counselling to choose desired colleges but to avail the golden chance required marks is compulsory by the students as they will be show in counselling. Candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be called with online Application Form. So, students do not worry because University will send the Counselling Call Letter to your address after publishing the rank list manually.
GNDU Counselling details are brought to genius students by members of our portal that is ejobshub.in. All the best for further education. Read this manual information carefully.
GNDU Dates, Fees, Schedule Manual DetailsCounselling schedule for GNDU University has disclosed Counselling schedule for Biotechnology under Graduates programs. Applicants can get full procedure like documents required at the time of counselling etc. are described in this section.
GNDU Counselling Dates
Venue of Counselling: Counselling will be held at below address:
"University Business School,
Guru Nanak Dev University,Amritsar".
Necessity of Letter: Candidates keep in mind that you must have Counselling joining letter along with you at stay in centre.
Way to Obtain GNDU counselling scheduleTo get the counselling schedule candidates see under given steps:
- All individual need to visit the official web site of Guru Nanak Dev University that is www.gndu.ac.in
- Go to the option as admission section on the home page
- Aadmission related list will be appear at front of you then select “PROSPECTS” and press enter.
- Then a complete detail of counselling of admission will be displayed on your screen.
- Check counselling date of your specialty and be ready to attend it.
Documents required: Students are advised to bring all the certificates in original and self-attested photocopies at the time of counselling:
- Printout of the online application form filled by the candidates in triplicate along with 03 sets of attested photocopies
- 10th or equivalent examination certificate as date of birth (DOB) proof.
- Detailed marks card of the qualifying examination.
- Character certificate.
- Two recent passport size photographs duly attested by the Principal of the College/School last attended/gazetted officer
- Reservation certificate
- Residence certificate
- JEE (Main) Admit Card (For B.Tech. Courses)
- JEE (Main) Score/Rank Card (For B.Tech. Courses)
- Valid NATA Score (for B.Arch. course only)
- Migration and Eligibility Certificate in case of candidates from other University/Boards.
Message: Follow the instructions spoken in official notification regarding GNDU Counselling.
Take a Look on Below Table