CRPF Head Constable Call LetterCentral Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is going to recruit the aspirants on various vacancies for the post of Head Constable. Now
CRPF Head Constable Call Letter is available to obtain by all applicants. Energetic and good health having job seekers will be appointed after beat the written exam in upcoming days. To full fill this requirement CRPF Admit Card has been declared to download for the posts of Head Constable.
To download www.crpfindia.com or crpf.gov.in Call Letter job grabbers need to go to the official website of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)) that is active now to download Head Constable Hall Ticket. All desired and suitable job fighters must be appear in test on schedule date. Aspirants must download CRPF Admit Card as soon as possible for exam and must take a printout to show in hall examiner. The Link for Download Call letter will be available soon for all the visitors of this web page.
Quick News of CRPF Head Constable Call Letter
Name of Organization
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Name of POST/ Exam
Type of Proclaim
CRPF Head Constable Call Letter
Written Test and Interview
Download CRPF Head Constable Call LetterIf you want success in the exam then download official syllabus and make a schedule for your study. So candidates need to beat the exam with good marks to get this opportunity.
Name of the Exam Post: Head Constable
All steps for prepare of Written Exam: More Details
How to downloadcrpf.gov.in Admit Card: Dear candidates if you have prepared for this exam then download this exam ticket. Now follow below instructions to download this paper document easily:
- Firstly aspirants will have to visit the official website of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)that is www.crpfindia.com.
- Select link as “ADMIT CARD FOR PST / SCRUTINY OF DOCUMENTS OF HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL)” and open it.
- Now enter all required details i.e. Candidates ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth.
- Press enter on “Submit” button.
- The next page will come up with your Admit card.
- Take print out of Admit card to show in the exam.
Steps to download hall ticket easily: Full Process
How to Prepare For Exams: Get Details
Note: Job grabbers will have to bring in the test and any of the ID Proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, College ID, Voter ID, Driving License etc.
Looking for more Government Jobs: Get Details
- Date of admit card availability: Available Now
More jobs in Defence: Available Now
10th/ 12th Jobs: Get Info
Reminder: We are giving simple and helpful advice to visit our web portal time to time. So that, you may able to find all the other notification related your search.
Dear visitors to read entire content related to this post then will have Official Link.
CRPF Updates & Preparation Material
Best of luck for the Result!!
Candidate should bring following documents (Original and Photo copy both) with them at the time of PST/Scrutiny of documents:
- Candidates must ensure bringing admit card for the PST / Scrutiny of documents.
- Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate to prove age and educational qualification.
- Requisite Education certificate (12th pass) as per eligibility criteria
- Certificate from serving Defence personnel.( For defence personnel only)
- Undertaking from ex-servicemen candidates regarding completion of engagement in armed forces (For ESM only)
- Caste Certificate in the format prescribed for seeking reservation / age relaxation
- Certificate from candidates who availed relaxation in height / chest measurement
- Certificate from district collector / district magistrate in respect of dependent applicant of riot victims
- 04 Passport size latest photos
Scheme of Examination / Selection Process:
The recruitment shall be held in two phases as under:
A. First Phase: Written examination
B. Second Phase:
- Physical Standard Test (PST) / Scrutiny of documents
- Skill test (i.e. Typing speed test) (On computers only and regulated through software)
Note: Mode / Procedure / Method for conducting skill test will be decided by the department.3.Medical examination
Take a Look on Below Table