GATE SyllabusIndian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur will organize Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) from January on following dates. Eligible and awaited Applicantscan get Gate Syllabus for CSE, Biotechnology, EEE, ECE, Mechanical & Chemical.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is commonly conducted by Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) to offer courses such as Post Graduate (PG) Engineering Programs like as M.E/ M.Tech and Ph.D.
IIT`s of India has published GATE Syllabus on its official website. Decent applicants can download it in PDF file type format of the syllabus for all those subjects which are covering in upcoming GATE Examination accordingly.
Important Updates of GATE
More supportive connectivity to download gate.iitk.ac.in Syllabus Online are published for you by the superb searching technique of ejobshub.in. Now focus more to read the details shown below for all the visitors of this web page.
Full Details for GATE SyllabusSee following part of this web page to get advanced details of the related date.
Exam Name: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
Pattern of Question Papers:
- In all the papers, there will be a total of 65 questions carrying 100 marks, out of which 10 questions carrying a total of 15 marks are in General Aptitude (GA).
- In the papers bearing the codes AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PI, TF and XE, the Engineering Mathematics will carry around 15% of the total marks.
- The General Aptitude section will carry 15% of the total marks and the remaining 70% of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper.
- In the papers bearing the codes AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH and XL, the General Aptitude section will carry 15% of the total marks and the remaining 85% of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper.
Types of Questions:GATE would contain questions of two different types in various papers:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ): carrying 1 or 2 marks each in all papers and sections.
- Numerical Answer Questions: carrying 1 or 2 marks each in all papers and sections.
Marking Settlement: See this
- For 1-mark multiple-choice questions, 1/3 marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- Likewise, for 2-mark multiple-choice questions, 2/3 marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- There is NO negative marking for numerical answer type questions.
GATE Syllabus: Here are the entire points connected to syllabus for this highly competitive exam:
General Aptitude (GA): Common to All Papers
1. Verbal Ability:
- English Grammar
- Sentence Completion
- Verbal Analogies
- Word Groups
- Critical Reasoning
- Verbal Deduction.
2. Numerical Ability:
- Numerical Computation
- Numerical Estimation
- Numerical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation.
Note: All sections of Gate Syllabus for CSE, Biotechnology, EEE, ECE, Mechanical & Chemical and other are given in the following official link. So to get go for it after read this page.
Selection Method: Keen desired appliers will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the GATE Examination.
How To Prepare For Exams - Last Minute Study Tips For Exams: Get Info
How To Get Good Marks In Exam: Get Info
Tips to download an admit card online: Full Process
Written Exam Preparation Tips: Get Process
Note: Dear candidates if you are unable to understand the information provided in above section of the web page then go to the link given below at once:Official Details
Take a Look on Below Table