The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has issued a new notice to invite duly filled application form for thescheme of AICTE Scholarship. This Scholarship will be provided for post Graduate programmes like M.E./ M.Tech/ M.Pharma programmes to all those students who are GATE / GPAT qualified. So guys, submit form as soon as possible to have this opportunity. Dear aspirants if you belong to financially week family and looking to get higher study then don’t worry because AICTE Scholarship is available for those candidates, Who Are looking to Pursue regular studies. Applicants should visit the official website of AICTE to get more info.
Dear candidates GATE / GPAT marks will decide on your eligibility for this opportunity. Dear qualified and dedicated students, if you are fit to grab this chance then submit application form on or before final date. More details for AICTE Graduate Scholarship are provided below for all the visitors of this web page. Keep connected with this page till last word.
Graduate Scholarship Program Full Details
Check the following lines written on this web page.
Eligibility Criteria: Check this out:
Award through Scholarship: Students will get AICTE Scholarship for 2 year or till finishing of courses/ date of submission of thesis whichever is earlier.
Academic Qualification: Applicants who have qualified GATE/ GPAT may apply. Candidates admitted for part time courses are not eligible for GATE/ GPAT scholarship. Aspirants belong to SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ Physically Handicapped Not Having Authentic Certificate are not eligible for this scheme.
Selection Process: Selection of skilled and talented aspirants will be done on basis of their marks in GATE/ GPAT examination.
End date to receipt of application form: declare soon
How to Apply: Check this process to apply for this reward:
- Dear applicants at first you need to visit the official website that is www.aicte-india.org.
- On the home page move to ‘students’ section available at top menu bar.
- Now a list will appear, choose ‘Scholarship’ tab from it.
- Select link ‘Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)’.
- Then fill online application form will correct information.
- Upload all required documents related to your GATE/ GPAT marks and category etc as mentioned below.
- Press submit tab and take hard copy of submitted application form for future use.
Documents to be attached: Check this list -
- Photo Copy of GATE/GPAT Score Card
- Photo Copy of SBI Bank Passbook
- Category Certificate
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Physically Disabled Certificate
- NPR Card Copy
- Recent Authentic Non Creamy Layer Certificate [NCL]
Reminder: Dear applicants to get more details about this notification may check notification through Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table