Vridha Pension Application Form
Dear viewers of this article, if you have any senior person at your home man or women then you are advised to give them benefitof Old Age Pension Scheme. Government of Uttar Pradesh regulates many schemes for eligible and needy candidates. Vridha Pension is also one of those schemes which have implemented by the UP Government for the Old persons. Some of the schemes are as provided here such as old age pension scheme which is also known as Vridhavastha pension Yojana, Vidhwa Pension Yojana (Widow Pension scheme), and Viklang pension Yojana or Physically handicapped pension scheme, and Samajwadi pension Yojana etc.
Vridha Pension Details
On this web page details are connected with Vridhavastha Pension Scheme. Most of the applicants are not aware for this scheme, due to which they are unable to take the advantage of it. So, here we are providing the details so that the candidates may know about this scheme and take the benefit of it. The candidates who are eligible for the Vridha Pension Scheme they are advised to take a look over here where the candidates may find the details about. Hey willing candidates don’t miss this golden opportunity by submitting Vridha Pension Application Form. Now go till last word of page to apply.
Details of old Age Pension Scheme
Eligibility Criteria: To apply for Vridhavastha Pension Yojana read all these lines.
Age Limit: The Minimum age of the candidates must be 60 year or more then 60 years.
Financial Condition: All BPL (Below Poverty level) candidates of BPL list 2002 are eligible for this scheme.
Pension Fund: Check this out-
- The candidates will get the Rs 300/- for 6 months and this Fund will be transferred in the bank account of beneficiary in two times in a year.
- All registered beneficiary of this scheme of 60 year to 79 will get 200/- INR per month from 1 April 2011, as central Govt. fund and INR 100/- from State government.
- Central Government Provides INR 500/- pension per month per beneficiary for those beneficiaries who are 80 year old or above 80 years.
Pension Scheme Selection Method: Selection of the eligible candidates for Vridhavastha pension scheme will be done on Gram Panchayat level in rural areas, and S. D. M, City magistrate on urban areas.
Firstly, Gram Panchayat will send the proposal to Khand Vikas Adhikari (BDO Block Development officer) and this proposal will be forwarded to Zila Samaj Kalyan adhikari karyalay. After that fund will be transferred in the beneficiary bank account .
How to apply: Dear job finders if you are ambitious then follow the process to apply:
- First of all candidates need to get the application form from authorized place.
- Now you can fill application form in prescribed application form format.
- After that submit their application form to concerned Gram Pradhan / Sarpanch or CSC center.
- In case you are residing in urban are then you are required to submit application form in the office of Nagar Nigam / CSC Centre.
Note: For any other type of Enquiry you can call Toll free no of UP OAP http://sspy-up.gov.in which is-
UP OAP Help Line Toll-Free Number: 18001036048
Take a Look on Below Table