RRB Senior Clerk Typist Exam Syllabus
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to commence exam for several positions of Senior Clerk-cum-Typist. To crack thisexam with good marks applicants should prepare with RRB Senior Clerk Typist Exam Syllabus which is available now in PDF file type format on this web page for all willing applicants. Dear candidates at present you are at right place to check the availability of Senior Clerk Typist Exam Paper Pattern to enhance the preparation for this competitive exam.
Dear job grabbers after apply you need to focus on exam syllabus because this web portal has details regarding with Senior Clerk Typist exam for all keen desired applicants. Dear spirants, now your preparation must be according official syllabus. Sure success is not tough is you give most of the time to tidy study for this reputed post to appoint in most reputed organization in India.
So guys keep preparing to pass in exam. If you have desire to get more information for RRB Senior Clerk Typist Syllabus with Exam Paper Pattern then calm down because this web page is created to assist all of you. Hey fiends if you are not feeling comfortable by self preparation then join any coaching soon. Best of luck in advance for the success in exanimation!!
RRB Senior Clerk Typist Exam Pattern
Applicants need to check all the details provided below to get definite success in this Railway job exam in Haryana.
RRB Senior Clerk Typist Exam Pattern: The RRB Junior Clerk Typist Exam consists of 4 Phases. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the following tests:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
RRB Junior Clerk Written Test: The RRB Junior Clerk Written Test consists of the following features:
- The Exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- The exam consists of 100 questions from various disciplines.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- There will be negative mark for each wrong answer.
RRB Clerk Typist Exam Pattern:
No. of Ques
No. of Marks
Duration of the Exam
General Intelligence & Reasoning
RRB Senior Clerk Typist Exam Syllabus:
The RRB Clerk Typist Syllabus pdf is given below-
Subjects: The RRB Clerks and Typists Exam consist of the following subjects:
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Science
RRB Clerk Typist Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economic Scenario
- Current Affairs – International & National
- History & Culture of India
- Geography of India
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology
Issues related to India and Neighboring Countries etc.
- RRB Clerk Typist Syllabus for Arithmetic
- Profit and Loss
- Ratios and Proportions
- Problems on Ages
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time and Distances
- Time and Work etc.
RRB Clerk Typist Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Relationship concepts
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Similarities & Differences
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Non-verbal series etc.
RRB Clerk Typist Syllabus for General Science:
- Biology etc.
Way of Appointment: Organization will announce a Merit List after the online examination, typing and interview process. Selection is in the hands of applicants if they follow the underwritten details of exam.
How to Download RRB Senior Clerk Typist Exam Syllabus: Applicants may follow this process to get this content in less time:
- First of all appliers need to visit on the official web site of Railway Recruitment Board that is www.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the home page see proper link of check below provided direct link.
- Now Select the Link of Senior Clerk Typist Exam Syllabus.
- Download Syllabus PDF Save it and take print for preparation of Written Test.
- Don’t miss any part of it to obtain desired success.
Written Exam Preparation Tips: Read Now
Reminder: Dear candidates for more details regarding RRB Senior Clerk Syllabus you must Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table