Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
Dear students have you completed/ appearing in the 10th/12th class? If yes then on this web page ejobshub is brought toyou an opportunity of getting reward in financial term for your better education that is Atul Maheshwari Scholarship. The Amar Ujala Foundation offers this scheme to students in the memory of late Shri Atul Mahehwari ji (Founder of Amar Ujala). Before distribute the scholarship among students an eligibility test will be commenced in the month of November/ December of current year.
Those aspirants who are not so capable to pay their school/ college fee to complete their higher education they may apply for the Amar Ujala Scholarship as soon as possible. Students are required to submit online application form on or before the last date for this chance. The purpose to offer this fellowship is to provide financial help to the talented students so that they can continue their education to do well in future.
All participants should stay on this web page to receive details associated Amar Ujala Scholarship lie eligibility criteria and process to apply etc. Dear appliers if you want to get remaining information about Amar Ujala Scholarship you may stay in touch with us and carefully apply not later than dead line. All the best to each and every student for this scheme!
foundation.amarujala.com Scholarship Details
Reach till last word of the page then proceed to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants should read all the lines provided below-
Educational Requirements: Students need to check-
- Applicants should have passed their last class from the state board.
- The passing percentage of the last class should be more than 65% to apply.
- Students who are studying in 9th to 12th class can apply.
Desirable Criteria: The yearly income of the student’s family should be less than Rs.1.5 lac.
Awards: Check it out-
- Prizes of Rs. 30, 000/- will be given to 18 students
- Prizes of Rs. 50, 000/- will be given to 18 students
Selection Process: Selection of students will be done on basis of eligibility criteria. According to the eligibility merit list will be prepared and selected candidates will be informed.
- Examination Date: In the month of November/December
- Form Availability: August/September
How to Apply: Check the processes to apply for this financial help by Amar Ujala-
Procedure 1: Online Mode
- Students may visit the official site that is www.foundation.amarujala.com.
- On the home page find link as ‘Atul Maheshwari Schlarship’ from top menu bar.
- Enter required details in online application form.
- Upload your Latest Marksheet, Income Certificate, ID/Address Proof and Latest Passport Size Photograph.
- Press tab ‘Submit Application’ after filling complete application form.
- Take hard copy of application form for future use.
Procedure 2: Through Missed Call as under-
- Give a missed call on mobile number as 08030636402.
- Now a SMS will come on your mobile no.
- There will be link in that SMS, press that link.
- Fill application form correctly and submit it.
- If DND service is activated on your number than please deactivated it.
- To deactivate this service you may call on 1909.
Reminder: Dear candidates to check more details about Amar Ujala Scholarship you must visit Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table