Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
Axis Bank is going to apply an effort to nurture industry leaders of the future by imparting domain expertise and skill set inthe field of Banking. This endeavor is known as Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Program. Qualified and desirable applicants can apply for this 01 year full time residential programme which will be conducted at two training campuses, Manipal Global Education in Bangalore and Amity Global Business School in Noida.
Online Application Form is invited from any graduate degree having applicants on or before last date. The main objective of Axis Bank Young Bankers Program is to create a talent pool of Young Bankers by equipping graduates with necessary banking knowledge and skills. To apply online you should visit the official website as soon as possible.
Dear participants Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. All ambitious applicants can apply form the month of June. Other connected details for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program Eligibility criteria to Apply Online are available below for candidates. So aspirants get ready and go to get this superb chance of job.
www.axisbank.com Young Bankers Program Entire Info
To latest job updates and notification of banking jobs as well as for other recruitments keep connecting with this web portal.
Name of Event: Axis Bank Young Bankers Program (ABYB)
Eligibility Criteria: Go till last word of this page.
Educational Requirements: Aspirants should have graduate degree in any stream with 55% and above marks in their Final year of graduation or aggregate of 55% and above in graduation.
Graduate Degree Jobs: Search Now
Age limitation: Age of applicants should not be below 21 years and not above 25 years and candidates must be born on or after 01st April 1990.
Way of Hiring: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Aptitude Test and face to face interview conducted by bank.
Ways to Be a Professional at Work – Best Tips to Build Professionalism
Best Ways to Finish Exam On Time - Tips & Tricks
Common Mistakes Which You Make in Exams - How to Avoid These Mistakes
For more tips to face the Interview: Read Details
Opening date to apply online: In the month of June
How to Apply: Aspirants need to follow the instructions given below:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Axis Bank that is www.axisbank.com.
- On the home page follow ‘careers’ which is on the top.
- On new page go to registration form link.
- Now press on ‘Apply Online’ and create an account with it.
- Candidates will get user name and password on your valid email id Enter on link as ‘Apply Online’
- Now uploads your recent snap and all the related documents scanned copies
- You need to submit this error free online application from on or before closing date by paying fee
- You will receive 2 e-mails on the registered e-mail ID you have provided
- The 1st e-mail consists of the “myamcat user ID” and “password”
- The 2nd e-mail confirms receipt of your application Fees
- You would also receive a Unique ID which would be required to be produced during further process
- Your application submission is complete.
How To Fill Application Form Online: Full Process
Other jobs in Bank: More Options
Reminder: For any kind of remaining information for this program before apply online please visit official notification.
Take a Look on Below Table.......