SBI Clerk vs IBPS Clerk Salary Comparison
Friends, this is very important fact which is going to declare through this article to the entire curious person who think of aboutclerk job in banks. Now you will get the best answer about the differences between SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk careers, responsibilities etc. each and every job finder wants to place in banking sector because of reputation in society. Employee of any bank gets quick increments then other jobs. It vary fresh job of bank, timing of job is also good, loan benefits is also most important thought of this job. Now read further highlights regarding SBI Clerk vs IBPS Clerk Salary Comparison in detail.
Salary Scale: SBI as well as IBPS will place Clerk will in the following scale.
- This is a Basic pay provided by both the banks: Rs. 11765 – (655×3) – 13730 – (815×3) – 16175 – (980×4) – 20095 – (1145×7) – 28110 – (2120×1) – 30230 – (1310×1) – 31540
- Apart from Basic pay, there are various allowances which will provide to selected candidates.
Dearness Allowance (DA):
- Dearness allowance is revised on quarterly basis and it is based on the CPI which is announced by Government of India.
- Now current DA has been fixed at 39.40% of the Basic Pa.
- DA is depends on inflation rate when Inflation is high, DA goes up and vice versa.
- HRA can be either 10% or 9% or 7.5% based on the allocation of the candidates.
- But SBI salary of Clerk is 2000/- extra from others banks, because SBI offers various others allowances to their employees.
Educational Qualifications: For a Clerical Cadre post applying candidates must have a Graduate Degree from a Recognized University / Institution. Minimum Qualification for clerical post are same in both SBI as well as in IBPS.
Roles and Responsibilities: Clerical post is the first step where educated youth starts their career in bank. Generally the bank provides training for few weeks and then candidates are placed either in a division or an organizational office.
Career growth Prospects: Have a close look-
In-cadre promotion of clerks:
- Persons in clerical cadre who has fulfilled ten years of service will be promoting to the post of Senior Assistant
- Person in Clerical Cadre post and has fulfilled twenty years of service will be promoted to the post of Special Assistant.
- Person in clerical cadre Post and has completed thirty years of service will be promoted to the post of Senior Special Assistant.
Promotion of clerks to officer cadre: Check this out-
- Aspirants can be promoted to office cadre post if they fulfil all the Eligibility.
- They can be promoted as Trainee officer and JMGS-I if they fulfil the criterion which is provided below.
Trainee officer: If a clerk completed three years of service then he / she may become a trainee officer after clearing written test and interview.
Directly to JMGS-I: After completed 06 years of service a clerk can become a JMGS-Scale1 officer, after clearing a written test and interview as well.
How to Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam, Interview - Tips
Ways to Be a Professional at Work – Best Tips to Build Professionalism
Best Ways to Finish Exam On Time - Tips & Tricks
Some Reasons Behind Your Unemployment – Top Reasons Why Are You Jobless
Ways to Overcome Stage Fright When Speaking in Public – Tips & Tricks
How to Made Good Career – Tips for Starting a Good Career
Reminder: Dear participants for more such content you need to be tuned with us.
IBPS Updates & Preparation Kit
SBI Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table