Haryana ITI Admission
Haryana Government is back again to declare notice regarding ITI Registration. All willing and passionate candidates mayapply online / offline on or before closing date. So many trades are available for the candidates who want to get admission in various institutes/ centers of ITI in Haryana. Candidates who have desire to appear in test, they will have to submit Entrance Exam Application Form and then follow the admission process.
If applicants are read to beat ITI Exam then they will have to follow the exam pattern and announced syllabus. After qualify in exam you will be called for counselling as per your rank achieved in upcoming exam. Closing date to send application is not available now. So students hurry up and prepare well to take admission in Surveyor, Electrician, Stenography (Hindi), Secretarial Practice, Dress Making, Hair & Skin Care, Mechanic Radio & Television, Electronic Mechanic, Stenography (English), Draughtsman (Mechanical), Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electroplater, Mechanic, Motor Vehicle Mechanic Instrument, Mechanic Refrigeration & A/C, Mechanic Watch & Clock, Wireman, Mechanic Agricultural Machinery, Painter General, Draughtsman (Civil), etc.
Dear applicants to fill online application form you need to visit the official site. Hey guys get ready for submit form. Remaining details for Haryana ITI Admission Application Form are shown below for all the aspirants of this page. Keep visiting our web portal to get latest updates related admission. Now read this post till last word and proceed to apply option.
Haryana ITI Admission Online Application Form
All connected details to take admission are provided here for ambitious candidates.
Eligibility Details: Read all the lines written here.
Required Qualification: Applicants should have passed 8th/10th/12th as required by the trade he or she wants to apply for.
Age Limit: Age of candidate should be 14 years.
Registration fee: The ITI Application Fee will be divided in category wise will be mentioned in the official Notification and applicants don’t forget to check the application fee according to the category wise. So applicants check this detail and then fill your Haryana ITI Application Form with this Application fee.
Selection Method: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Test, which will be followed by the Centralized Counseling.
Ways to Make Studying Less Stressful – Tips & Tricks to Enjoy Studying
Common Mistakes Which You Make in Exams - How to Avoid These Mistakes
How to Be a Smart Student in College – Best Skills to Become Smart Student
How to Stay Awake All Night to Study before Exam - Tips & Tricks
- Opening Date: Declare Soon
- Last Date of Submission the Form: Update Soon
How to Apply: Dear aspirants check below process to apply online/ offline-
- Candidates need to visit the official website that is www.haryanaitiadmissions.in
- On the home page, follow the link ITI Admission.
- Download form after reading details
- Now fill form with all asked details.
- Upload scanned copies of relevant documents in support of age, Educational Qualification, Category.
- Dully filled-in application with the required enclosures has to submit online.
- Take hard copy and keep is safe for future use.
- Applicants apply offline by getting Haryana I.T.I Admission Form from official site.
- Read details and fill the form carefully
- This is the time to attach all important details like Document, passport size photo, and signature with the application form.
- Send it to the address which is given in the official notice on or submit before the last date.
Message: To get more appropriate details about Haryana ITI Registration, keep in touch with us through ejobshub.
Reminder: Dear aspirants if you want to get more details before apply for any course then you may go through the Official Notification.
Take a Look on Below Table.......