West Bengal ITI Admission
West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVT) is back again to commence Common Entrance Test (CET) forthose candidates who want to get admission in ITI. All capable candidates may apply online / offline on or before closing date. So many trades are available for the candidates who want to get admission in various institutes/ centers of ITI in West Bengal. Candidates who have desire to appear in test, they will have to submit Entrance Exam Application Form and then follow the admission process.
Read Also: How to Be a Smart Student in College
Such applicants who are ready to beat ITI Exam then they will have to follow the exam pattern and announced syllabus. After qualify in exam you will be called for counselling as per your rank achieved in upcoming exam. So students hurry up and prepare well to take admission in Surveyor, Electrician, Stenography (Hindi), Secretarial Practice, Dress Making, Hair & Skin Care, Mechanic Radio & Television, Electronic Mechanic, Stenography (English), Draughtsman (Mechanical), Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electroplater, Mechanic, Motor Vehicle Mechanic Instrument, Mechanic Refrigeration & A/C, Mechanic Watch & Clock, Wireman, Mechanic Agricultural Machinery, Painter General, Draughtsman (Civil), etc.
Read Also: Tips to Create your own Study Time Table
Dear applicants to fill online application form you need to visit the official site. Hey guys get ready for submit form. Remaining details for West Bengal ITI Admission Application Form are shown below for all the aspirants of this page. Keep visiting our web portal to get latest updates related admission. Now read this post till last word and proceed to apply option.
Read Also: Common Mistakes Which You Make in Exams
wbscvt.net Online Application Form Full Information
All connected details to take admission are provided here for ambitious candidates.
Eligibility Details: Read all the lines written here.
Required Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10th/12th as required by the trade he or she wants to apply for.
Age Limit: Age of candidate should be 14 years. There is the no limit for the upper age relaxation for the applicants.
Registration fee: For the interested applicants, the application fee is Rs. 150/- per candidate. The applicant who belongs from the other board that is not from the West Bengal board. Then all those have to pay the extra Rs. 100/- fee for the verification charge.
Selection Method: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Test, which will be followed by the Centralized Counseling.
- Opening Date: Declare Soon
- Last Date of Submission the Form: Update Soon
Way to fill wbscvt.net Online Application Form
Dear aspirants check below process to apply online/ offline-
- Candidates need to visit the official website that is www.wbscvt.net.
- On the home page, follow the link ITI Admission.
- At first read details
- Now fill form with all asked details.
- Upload scanned copies of relevant documents in support of age, Educational Qualification, Category.
- Dully filled-in application with the required enclosures has to submit online.
- Take hard copy and keep is safe for future use.
- Applicants may also apply offline
- For this visit the West Bengal I.T.I official site that is www.wbscvt.net.
- Read details and fill the form carefully
- Now upload all important details like passport size photo, and signature with the application form.
- Submit form online and get its hard copy
- Send it with challan to head office Patna.
Message: To get more appropriate details about West Bengal ITI Registration, keep in touch with us through ejobshub.
Read Also: Ways to Make Studying Less Stressful
Reminder: Dear aspirants if you want to get more details before apply for any trade of this course then you may go through this-
Take a Look on Below Table