SBI Clerk, PO Salary Structure
State Bank of India (SBI) is the first choice of the all candidates who want to become bank employee. We have compared salarygiven by SBI and other banks for the same post and found that SBI is providing more pay scale then other. On this web page ejobshub team is simply announcing the details of SBI Clerk, PO Salary Structure. Hey friends Revised Salary, Pay Scale with complete highlights are available on this web page so that you may check this info and start preparation to apply for SBI Clerk, PO Exams.
Read Also - Bank Exam Preparation Tips, Material
SBI Updates & Preparation Material
SBI Clerk Revised Pay Scale (Package)
SBI has changed position name from clerk to Junior Associate. But these vacancies will also come under clerical department. Customer support and sales posts come under Junior Associates. Fresher candidates who have received their certificate graduation or in the final year of graduation they should know Job profile, salary, Pay Scale and etc. before applying for this SBI clerk vacancies. The Pay Scale for SBI Clerk / Jr. Associate:
PAY SCALE will be 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 .
- In Metro Cities like Mumbai Pay band / Salary: INR 20950
- In class Y cities with 20% DA Pay band / Salary: INR 20000
- In class Z cities with 19% DA Pay band / Salary: INR 19000
Read Also - How to Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam, Interview
SBI PO Revised Pay Scale (Package):
State Bank of India is the largest bank in India than any other bank. We all are aware that SBI commences examination for all its recruitments separately from other banks. Being the largest bank, it also gives maximum salary and perks and other benefits than other banks in India. The Current SBI PO salary and Pay Scale is given here in detail.
Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- The total compensation per annum would be a minimum of Rs. 7.55 lacs and maximum of Rs. 12.93 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
- SBI plans to offer, subject to necessary approvals, a SMART Compensation Package which would enable candidates a choice to monetize specific elements of the salary package.
The breakup of monthly compensation is as under:
- Cash Component: 36,046/-
- Bank's contribution to PF: 1,690/-
- Housing (Lease Rental): 29,500/-
- Perquisites (Conveyance, Newspapers, Entertainment allowance, House & Furniture Maintenance etc. 4,130/-
In addition, the officers are also entitled to other benefits like –
- Medical Aid for self (100%) and for family (75%)
- Home Travel Concession/Leave Fare Concession
- Concessional Interest Rates for Housing/Car/Personal Loans
Grab Today: More jobs in Banking Sector
Reminder: Dear candidates to get more updates from SBI you need to stay tuned with us.
Take a Look on Below Table