DMHO Krishna Recruitment
Dear candidates finding good job in Andhra Pradesh? If yes then you can stop now because now District Medical and HealthOfficer, Krishna has issued a notification for vacant vacancies of Staff Nurse, Civil Asst Surgeon, Pharmacist and Lab Technician Posts. Educated and dynamic professional may send duly filled offline Application form on or before last date.
Such aspirants who possess adequate medical skills to join on offered openings, they must crack all the rounds of selection. To download layout of application you must visit the official website of organization. Experienced and genius candidates will have to read the details about these posts related to eligibility criteria to apply properly.
Procedure to apply with other helpful content for DMHO Krishna Recruitment is shown below. Different types of government jobs web pages are also shown for the aspirants only on the web portal where you are right now.
Chances of new jobs issued by District Medical and Health Officer, Krishna are given in official website that is krishna.nic.in. Appliers may also make bookmark this portal with key Ctrl+D. This below section is being displayed by our web portal for all willing aspirants. So friends apply today.
krishna.nic.in Recruitment Instant Details
District Medical and Health Officer, Krishna
Civil Asst Surgeon and others
MBBS Degree/ diploma
Merit List Interview
Last date to apply
krishna.nic.in Application Form Full Info
Now check this section before proceed to apply.
Name of the Posts:
- Staff Nurse
- Civil Asst Surgeon
- Lab Technician
Eligibility Criteria to Apply: See Below -
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed SSC/12th Class / MBBS / Graduation / BSC Nursing/Diploma from any recognized Institution / Board from the recognized university and board.
Get now: Medical Job
Get now: MBBS Jobs
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should not be below 18 years. Relaxation in an age will be given to allowed candidates according to the norms of an organization.
Application Fee: General (UR)/ OBC candidates/ SC & ST candidates fee is exempted.
Search Now: Government Jobs
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be recruited on the basis of performance in the basis of Academic Merit List and Interview.
Ways to Be a Professional at Work – Best Tips to Build Professionalism
Read Details: Interview Preparation Tips
- Check Official Advt.
How to Apply: Dear applicants check the steps to apply:
- Eligible applicants need to visit the official website which is krishna.nic.in.
- On the home page, go to right link
- Read instructions carefully and download the prescribed format of application form which is displayed on your computer screen.
- Appliers should fill application form with full information of Name, Address, Date of Birth, Qualifications and Experience etc. Attach photocopies of Certificates, testimonials, latest Caste Certificate whether belongs to OBC/SC/ST with application form.
- Paste 02 recent passport size photographs on application.
- Send this application form along with all documents in an envelope super subscribing “Application to the Post of ___________” to the right address.
Get Today: Jobs are for you in Andhra Pradesh
Reminder: For more details candidates must visit following links:-
Take a Look on Below Table