Bilaspur Collector Office Recruitment
Searching for a fresh job in government organization? If yes then Bilaspur Collector Office, Chhattisgarh has depictedan advertisement of employment for fill up nil vacancies for the posts of Assistant Grade- 3, Steno Typist, Driver, Data Entry Operator and Peon. All Indian candidates must send filled application form on or before closing date.
Willing and eligible aspirants may get application form through the official website to apply easily. Applicants should prepare for selection method in which written and interview Test will be taken place. Salary of recruited candidates will be impressive.
Sufficient details connected with Bilaspur Collector Office Recruitment are constructed below for all candidates. Applicants need to read details briefly to save from any problem to apply for offered vacancies.
To get more updates of Chhattisgarh Jobs go to the official web site that is bilaspur.gov.in. Aspirants are suggested make book this page through key Ctrl+D. Best of luck to all capable applicants for this golden chance of job!!
bilaspur.gov.in Recruitment Small Details
Bilaspur Collector Office, Chhattisgarh
Peon, Assistant Grade-3, DEO, Steno, Driver
Mode of selection
Written exam and interview
Last Date to Apply
bilaspur.gov.in Jobs Full Details
Details about these jobs are given below by the web portal where you are right now.
Name of Posts: Various
Academic Record: Aspirants should have Graduate Degree/ 12th with Diploma in COPA from any recognized board from the recognized university.
Search Now - Graduate Jobs
Get Today - Other 10th/ 2th pass jobs
- Assistant Grade- 3, Steno Typist, Driver: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
- Peon: Rs. 4750/- to Rs. 7440/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 1300/-.
- DEO: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-.
Age Relaxation: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 35 years. Relaxation in age will be allowed to reserved category candidates as given below:
- SC/ST category candidates: 5 years
- OBC category candidates: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities/Departmental candidates / Government Servants: 5 years
Selection Procedure: Selection of eligible candidates will be based Written Test/Interview that will be organized by expert members of selection committee.
Read Also – Best Ways to Finish Exam On Time - Tips & Tricks
Important Dates: Check from official Advt.
How to Apply: Read these steps
How to Apply: Read these steps
- Capable aspirants must go to visit the official website which is bilaspur.gov.in.
- On the homepage, Go to the “Contact Us” tab in the menu bar and then select the “Career” option
- After reading details download application.
- Now fill application form.
- It’s time to attach all the credentials attested copies.
- At last recheck the form and hit “Submit” button.
- You can take a print out copy of the form and send to following location.
“Office of Collector,
District Office Bilaspur, Chattisgarh”
Get Now: More jobs in government sector
Search Now: Chhattisgarh Jobs
Reminder: Dear applicants if you are not satisfied and looking for more connected details the visit:
Take a Look on Below Table.......