Border Roads Organisation Recruitment
Looking for jobs in government organization? If yes then Border Roads Organisation has described an advertisement to recruit theambitious appliers on 2176 nil vacancies for the posts of Draughtsman, Supervisor, Hindi Typist and other. Completely filled Offline application is invited form minimum educated job finding applicants not later than final date.
Hard working, energetic and skilled individuals will have to qualify in all rounds of selection process. Before apply match all requirements related to post for which you are going to apply. Motivated and suitable candidates should download application by visiting the official website of the organization.
Remaining details in relation with Boarder Roads Organisation Recruitment is brought up below on this web page for the visitors of this web portal. So apply today to grab this opportunity. Appliers may apply within 45 days from the date of notice announce. All the best to all applicants for this golden chance of career!!
To catch latest jobs from BRO you are advised to visit the official website of this organization which is www.bro.gov.in. For more news updates of jobs from ejobshub make bookmark this page and visit any time.
www.bro.gov.in Recruitment Close Details
Name of organization
Boarder Roads Organization
Draughtsman , Supervisor , Hindi Typist and other
Test and Interview
Last date to apply
Within 45 days
Process to apply
www.bro.gov.in Jobs Entire Details
Dear candidates don’t miss any word and read the content given below for career.
- Draughtsman: 52 posts
- Supervisor Stores: 6 posts
- Supervisor Nursing: 6 posts
- Hindi Typist: 8 posts
- Vehicle Mechanic: 133 posts
- Welder: 13 posts
- Multi Skilled Worker ( Pioneer): 203 posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Mess Waiter): 16 posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant): 65 posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Safaiwala): 119 posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static): 384 posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Mason): 154 posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Cook):’ 330 posts
- Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade): 475 posts
- Driver Road Roller (Ordinary Grade): 73 posts
- Operator Excavating Machinery (Ordinary Grade): 139 posts
Eligibility Criteria: Read below mentioned content in association with released post.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected by the organization will get an impressive amount of fixed salary according to their qualification and experience in their relevant field.
Academic Qualification: Candidates must have completed 10, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board/ University.
More Chances for: 10th/ 12th pass jobs new Options
Available Here: Jobs for ITI Diploma
Age Limitation: Relaxation for government servants, SC, ST, ex-serviceman and other categories of persons is admissible as per norms. Check here for more-
- 18 to 27 years for S. No- 01 to 06, 14, 15, 16 & 17
- 18 to 25 years for S. No- 07 to 13
Application Fee: General, OBC & Ex-Servicemen have to pay Rs. 50/- drawn in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015, in Public Fund Account No. 11182905409 of State Bank of India, Khadki Branch Pune Code No. 01629. Applicants must attach the counterfoil of the fee receipt with application. No Fee is applicable for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Practical/ Trade Test.
Read Also - Best Ways to Finish Exam On Time
Read Details: Interview Preparation Tips
- Last date to send application: Within 45 days from the date of Advt.
How to Apply: Most fit Appliers can read the steps given below to apply:
- Eligible aspirants will have to visit the official website that is www.bro.gov.in
- Then you need to go “Recruitment” link that is available bottom side on the home page.
- Read entire details at first and then proceed to apply
- Fill all the details carefully in the form.
- Attach copies of your documents/testimonials along with application form.
- Finally check the form and send to following address by Envelope containing an application form should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of _________” by Registered post to the address given below:
GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune-411 015:
Search Now: More jobs in government sector
Search Now: Grab more Jobs in Pune
Note: Dear aspirants, you are advised to Read more details before apply for Boarder Roads Organisation Jobs through-
Take a Look on Below Table