GAIL Previous Year Question Paper
Want to download or check the GAIL Previous Year Question Paper to become friendly with the questions to be asked in upcomingexam of GAIL recruitment test? If yes then without wasting the time each and every candidate should take an overview the content declared in this article regarding previous Papers for he posts of Trainee, Engineers. By following the way to solve the questions given in that anyone can get good marks in exam for the selection in GAIL India limited.
In GAIL Previous Year Question Paper, questions will be asked from topics such as General Knowledge, Qualitative Ability, English verbal and Logical reasoning. The paper included total 150 questions. There will be Negative marking that is 1/4th for every wrong answer. 2.0 hours will be given to solve the paper so guys check the questions given in below section and apply for GAIL exam to be a part of this organization for attractive salary. All the best!
GAIL Previous Year Question Paper Trainee, Engineers
The resultant of parrallogram?
2) Centre of gravity of hemi sphere?
3) Time of flight of a projectile?
4) Modulus of elasticity for a tapering section?
5) For what angle does maximum shear stress on a body exist when body is subjected to stress in one plain?
6) If a cantilever beam is loaded wid point load at its free end when the load increases
at which section it will break first?
7) mx.torsion on a shaft is in what praportion to the dia of shaft?
8) 3-4 ques on spring stifness(numerical)?
9) What kind of rivet arrangement is called as diamond riveting?
10) Which among dese is not dimensionless?
a) Absolute viscosity b) Specific volume c) Specific gravity
11) Laminar flow characteristic related question?
12) Specific speed of turbine?
13) Unit power of turbine?
14) Discharge through a reciprocating pump for single and double acting
15) Which one is intensive property?
a) Entropy b) Enthalpy c) Density
16) Which among these has highest efficiency?
a) otto b) Diesel c)dual
17) Some efficiency related question on rankine cycle and brayton cycle
18) 3 questions from steam nozzle and turbine like nozzle efficency
19) Velocity related questions from impulse turbine
20) One numerical from gas turbine
21) Genral day to day life question based on heat transfer so understand the concept
22) One numerical based on cross and parallel flow
23) One numerical on LMTD
24) What is equivalent length of simple pendulam which gives the same frequency as
compare to compound pendulam.
25) One numerical on no teeth and speed of gear
26) Pitch circle is what kind of circle in a gear one gear wid 200 teeths anodr wid 50 teeths meshed 2 gadren how many raotation of smaller gera will make 1 revolution of
27) 2 concept question on governers
28) 2 questions based on balancing of rotating masses
29) 2 questions related to vibration
30) 1 questions on limit fits and tolerance
31) What is endurance limit ratio
32) What is fatigue or stress concentration factor
33) What is the strength of riveted joint
34) What kind of thread is used if power is to be transmitted in 1 direction only
35) Overhauling case will have frictionb angle greater, equal or less than helix angle
36) what combination of material is used 4 bearing manufacture
37) Magnesium is added for which purpose
38) For achieving hardness which procees should be carried(Annealing, normalising,
39) 1 questions related to submerged welding
40) Which welding is done for joining shank of a drill bit (Flash butt welding)
41) What to be use for measuring angle and for locating the w/p at some angle
42) How many nomenclatures are there to completely define a single poin cutting tool
43) One concept question related to upmilling(climb milling)
44) To find out pessimistic time of any project (pert)
45) 2 very basic ques on (fire management)
46) 3 questions related to (Industrial production) like related to routing, schrduling etc
47) 3 economics question (depreciation value calculation, money related conceptual
48) 2 question on (Product design)
Aptitude was genral and easy.
How to Download Previous Year Papers
- At first candidates must go to the official web-site of GAIL which is www.gail.nic.in
- On the home page candidates need to press on the link as “Previous Year Question Papers for Trainee, Engineers”
- Now papers will be displayed on your screen.
- Take a print out PDF file and check the difficulty level of exam.
Message: Dear appliers if you have any problem to check result then you are suggested to comment us through comment box which is available at the end of the post.
Search More: B.E/ B.Tech Jobs
Reminder: Dear candidates to get details for GAIL Exam you must visit below link:
GAIL Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table