IAS Study Material PDF
Hey mind set candidates are you running on the way of career to become an Indian Administrative Officer ok then youshould have appropriate IAS Study Material PDF which is provided for Free to Download in Hindi/ English. Dynamic applicants can also obtain IAS Sample Papers in which data will be available regarding subjects such as General Studies, CSAT (Civil Service Aptitude Test), Geography, Geology, Public Administration and Essay. Each and every aspect of the exam should come to know by job grabbers so that sure marks can be achieved easily to promote for mains exams. Dear appliers don’t even a single as drop-drop fill the post as a final resultant. Best of all to all genius participants to take part in test.
IAS Exam Preliminary Exam: Basic Info about the Preliminary Exam:
- Marks Of Preliminary Exam Are Not Counted For Final Marks.
- Candidates Should Attempt Two Papers (Paper 1 & Paper 2) Which Are Compulsory.
- Both The Papers Are Of 200 Marks.
- The Questions Will Be Of Multiple Choice.
- The Questions Will Be Objective Type.
- It Is Necessary For Candidate To Score Minimum 33% In Paper 2 If Fails To Score Minimum Marks Then The Candidate Won’t Be Able To Attempt For Its Main
- Both The Paper Will Be Of Two Hours Duration.
- There Is Negative Marking In The Prelims And 1/3rd Of Marks Allotted For Every Question Is Reduced From Your Score If You Get It Wrong.
IAS Exam Syllabus:
Syllabus of Paper I:
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India And The World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, Etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, Etc.
- General Issues On Environmental Ecology, Bio-Diversity And Climate Change – That Do Not Require Subject Specialization
Syllabus for Paper II:
- Interpersonal Skills Including Communication Skills;
- Logical Reasoning And Analytical Ability
- Decision-Making And Problem solving
- General Mental Ability
- Basic Numeracy (Numbers and Their Relations, Orders of Magnitude, Etc.) (Class X Level), Data Interpretation (Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency Etc. – Class X Level) Science.
IAS Main Exam Pattern: Basic Info about the Main Exam-
- Your Main Exam Will Consist Of 9 Papers.
- You Will Have Two Qualifying Papers Of 300 Marks Each.
- Marks Of Qualifying Paper Will Not Be Considered Or Counted.
- Rest Other 7 Subjects Will Be Of 250 Marks Each.
Paper l. One of the Indian Language to Be Selected By Candidate
- Essay(Choices Will Be Given To Candidates And Are Expected To Write Important Points Close To Topic)
- General Studies 1 (Indian Heritage/Culture, World History & Geography)
- General Studies 2(Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice And Internation Relations)
- General Studies3(Technology, Economic Development, Bio-Diversity, Environment, Security & Disaster Management)
- General Studies 4(Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude)
- Optional 1 (Of Your Choice)
- Optional 2 (Of Your Choice) Candidate Is Allowed To Take Up Literature As An Optional Subject “Without The Conditionality Of Having To Do His/Her Graduation In That Language’s Literature.
Read Also – Some Reasons Behind Your Unemployment
Candidates May Choose Any ONE Optional Subject From Amongst The List Of Subjects Given Below.
- Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce And Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Political Science And International Relations
- Public Administration
- Literature Of Any One Of The Following Languages: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santhali, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu And English.
Grab Today: More jobs in government sector
Reminder: For more details candidates must read Content in PDF file type through these links:
Take a Look on Below Table