TISS BAT Notification
Tata Institute of Social Sciences has declared a fresh notification to schedule TISS BAT 2017. Bachelor’s Admission Test (BAT)will be organized for the admission of willing students in – Bachelor of Arts (B.A) hons programme and five year Integrated BA-MA programme in Social Sciences course. Such young applicants who are at least 12th class pass they may apply for the admission. Appliers may go through the official website of the TISS to submit filled application for the exam.
Such dynamic and good academic record having appliers who are interested in getting admission chance through TISS they are advised to visit the official website and fill registration form on or before dead line. To beat this competitive exam all applicants will have to prepare well with the help of declared exam pattern and associated syllabus. Give much possible time to prepare for exam to beat it easily.
Other details likely attached to TISS BAT Registration Dates are described below for all the aspirants of this page to help them before apply through official site. Dead line to submit application form is ready to dispatch soon. Stay tuned on our web portal to get latest updates related admission and exams’ dates. All the best!!
www.tiss.edu Registration, Dates Entire Details
All details to take admission are provided here for applicants.
Educational Qualification: All students of 12th passed from the recognized board are eligible to apply for the Bachelor’s Admission Test to get admission in the Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Application Fee: Check now-
General and OBC category candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.1025/-
SC/ST categories need to pay application fee of Rs.275/-
Selection Method: Selection of aspirants will be based on entrance test/interview conducted by the institute and thereafter shortlisted students will be called to attend the counseling process.
- Duration to solve the question paper is 90 minutes only
- Exam is divided in to two parts one is multiple choice questions and other one is descriptive
- Contenders have to clear both the parts of the exam separately to get admission
- Last date of submission of the BAT online application form: 15th March, 2017.
- Admit Cards will be uploaded to the official site 27th March, 2017 or 28th March, 2017
- BAT Examination will be held on 22nd April, 2017
- Result will be declared on 9th May, 2017
How to Apply TISS BAT Registration
- Firstly log in to the site of Tata Institute of Social Sciences that is www.tiss.edu
- On the home page search the official link of the BAT 2017
- Then go to the appropriate link to seek application
- Fill the form appears on the screen
- Input all the necessary details required in form
- Upload your recent photo and other asked documents scanned images
- Press firmly on submit option
- Then pay application fee
- Take print out of the form for the use in future.
Learn Process: Steps to Fill Application Form Online
Reminder: Dear candidates to get details for TISS BAT you must visit below link:
Take a Look on Below Table