Hello and welcome to all the passionate applicants who deserve to get NBHM Scholarship for PHD. Shortly National Board forHigher Mathematics will operate joint screening test to provide NBHM Scholarship to all qualified candidates for getting admissions to the Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. programmes of certain institutions in India. All interested and eligible candidates are suggested to fill NBHM Scholarship Application Form on or before dead line. To get the scholarship for so much reputed organization is not a child’s play as receivers are more in numbers but only a few will get success to become eligible for this reward.
Hey capable and motivated participants now you can easily come to know the overall highlights connected with NBHM Scholarship Application Form from below section of yhis web page. Details are in favour of exam date and other eligibility norms which are necessary to know before apply. National Board for Higher Mathematics is going to receive NBHM Scholarship Application Form to deliver admissions facility to the Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. programmes of certain institutions in India. See below section at first then apply.
nbhm.dae.gov.in Scholarship Exam Details
- Master’s degree in (pure or applied) mathematics or statistics or must be final year students of these degree courses.
- Sc./ B. Stat/B.S./B.Tech./B.E. degree or those in the final year of such degree courses.
Scheme of NBHM Scholarship: The scholarships are normally for a period of four years but If deemed fit, the scholarship may be extended for a fifth year at the discretion of National Board for Higher Mathematics.
Amount of Scholarship
- Selection will be done on the basis of written test which will be conducted by the organization on schedule date that is 21st January 2017.
- Questions in written test will contain questions with short answers.
- The test will be for two and 2:30 hours (150 minutes) and involve questions based on topics normally covered in master’s degree programmes in mathematics.
Read Also: How to Make Study Easy
Last Date to Submit Application Form
21st January 2017
How to Apply:
- All students are suggested to visit the official website of the Organization and that is www.nbhm.dae.gov.in
- On home page choose “NEW: PhD Advertisement 2017-18” link.
- Read the notification carefully and prepare the application in prescribed format.
- Fill the application form with all required details such as name, father name, qualification details, address etc and attach all required documents along with application form
- Send form by putting it in an envelope to address given below.
Postal Address Zone Wise:
“Prof. Gurmeet Kaur Bakshi,
Department of Mathematics,
Hans Raj Gupta Hall,
Chandigarh – 160 014”
“Prof. Kalyan Chakraborty,
Harish-Chandra Research Institute,
Chhatnag Road, Jhusi,
Allahabad – 211 019”
“Prof. Siddhartha Bhattacharya,
School of Mathematics,
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba,
Mumbai – 400 005”
“Dr. Avishek Adhikari,
Department of Pure Mathematics,
University of Calcutta,
35, Ballygunge Circular Road,
Kolkata – 700 019”
“Prof. S. Kesavan
c/o Institute of Mathematical Sciences,
CIT Campus, Taramani,
Chennai – 600 113”
Written Exam Centers:
- Zone 1: Chandigarh, Delhi, Srinagar
- Zone 2: Allahabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur
- Zone 3: Goa, Mumbai, Pune, Vallabh Vidyanagar
- Zone 4: Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Ranchi, Shillong
- Zone 5: Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad
Remember: to apply for above chance see this link:
Take a Look on Below Table.......