TS EAMCET Syllabus
Willful and eligible candidates who are going to appear for the TS EAMCET exam must check the Study Material or the latestsyllabus of the exam. Candidates must be aware of the full study material and if you are looking for the TS EAMCET study material then you have visited the most trusted site, here we are providing all the TS EAMCET study material. All the aspirants can get the whole syllabus by our site. All you need is to study according to the TS EAMCET Study Material or Syllabus. Candidates can leave the competition far behind if they will study each thing of the syllabus and start their preparation.
Best Ways to Finish Exam on Time - Tips & Tricks
For all the fresher candidates, it is necessary that they must be aware of the whole syllabus. Candidates can download the Study material by our website that is www.ejobshub.in. Aspirants must start their study by now if they have not started yet. Candidates can also check our other web pages like TS EAMCET exam dates, TS EAMCET exam pattern, TS EAMCET eligibility, TS EAMCET overview and many more.
Aspirants can leave a comment if they have any question in their mind. It is our duty to answer our question. Candidates can also subscribe with us for all the latest notification and job recruitment about government or reputed private sectors. You can see the whole TS EAMCET Study Material Below.
Also view: Top Reasons Why Are You Jobless
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern information
- The TS EAMCET question paper will consist of objective type questions.
- The paper will comprises of total 160 questions out of which 80 questions from Mathematics, 40 questions from Physics and 40 questions from Chemistry (for Engineering).
- The paper will be asked in OMR Pattern.
- Four optional answers will be given for each question; candidates have to mark the correct one only.
- Use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen to answer.
- There will be no negative marking for any incorrect response.
TS EAMCET syllabus info at a glance
- Name of the Authority: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
- Entrance Exam Name: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Examination
- Level Of Examination: National level Exam
- Category: Exam pattern/syllabus
TS EAMCET syllabus full information:
- Theory of Equations
- De Moivre’s Theorem
- Complex Numbers
- Mathematical Induction
- Quadratic Expressions
- Permutations and Combinations
- Partial fractions
- Binomial Theorem.
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Trigonometric Equations
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations
- Properties of Triangles
- Product of Vectors
- Addition of Vectors
- Classification of vectors
- Scalar multiplication
- Linear combination of vectors
- Component of a vector in three dimensions
- Orthogonal projections Geometrical Vector methods
- Vector equations of plane in different forms.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions
- Classical definition of probability
- Measures of Dispersion
- Binomial and Poisson Distributions.
- A pair of Straight Lines
- Transformation of Axes
- The Straight Line
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates
- System of circles
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Definite Integrals
- Differential equations
- Physical World
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Energy and Power
- Units and Measurements
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields Communication Systems
- Current Electricity,
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Alternating Current
- Dual nature of Radiation and Matter
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance.
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases, Hydrogen and its Compounds
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- The S-Block Elements, P- Block Elements group 13 (boron family)
- P-Block Elements group 14 (carbon family)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Solid State
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles of Metallurgy, D and F Block
- Elements & Coordination Compounds
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic Compounds containing C, H and O
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen.
- Plant Systematics
- Plant Physiology
- Cell Structure and Function
- Diversity in the Living World
- Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology
- Internal Organization of Plants
- Plant Ecology
- Reproduction in Plants
- Microbes and Human Welfare
- Molecular Biology.
- Animal Diversity-II: Phylum: Chordata
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-I
- Animal Diversity-I: Invertebrate Phyla
- Structural Organization in Animals
- Biology & Human Welfare
- Type Study of Periplaneta Americana
- Ecology & Environment
- Locomotion & Reproduction in Protozoa
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-IV
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-III
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-II
- Applied Biology
- Organic Evolution
- Human Reproduction.
Also view: Best Tips to Build Professionalism
Note: For more information you can log on the official website of the TS EAMCET.
Take a Look on Below Table.......