Bank Exam Model Papers
Candidates who are looking for Bank model papers with answers do not worry because here our experts will give you thedetails. Candidates who are looking for start preparing for the upcoming examination should also have gone through the previous years’ paper of the Bank PO, Clerk and SO exams. Candidates will be completely assisted by the experts in this webpage.
Every year huge number of candidates appear in Bank Probationary Officer (PO), Clerk and Specialist Officer (SO) posts exams. Every year all the banks publish the vacancies for the recruitment of young and talented candidates. Experience is not desired on these posts. There are many posts on which candidates are posted on experience basis. It is a great opportunity for the eligible candidates of India to make their career in Indian banking sector.
Check Also - Latest Bank Jobs
Read Also: Tips for Starting a Good Career
Candidates who are interested in making their career in Indian Banking sector should start their preparation form now. Candidates are advised to practice as much as questions from previous years; papers of PO, SO and clerk posts which will give them good idea of the examination. Candidates can get all the information of the previous years; papers of Bank SO, PO and clerk posts in this webpage. Read the following sections to get the information.
Important Section Of Bank
Bank Examination Sample Model Papers
Here we are giving you the some of the questions which are taken from the previous years’ Bank exams. Try to solve the questions to build up your practice for the examination:
1. A shopkeeper labelled the price of his articles so to earn a profit of 30% on the cost price. He then sold the articles by offering a discount of 10% on the labelled price. What is the actual percent profit earned in the deal?
- Cannot be determined
- None of the above
2. A rectangular plot has a concrete path running in the middle of the plot parallel to the length of the plot. The rest of the plot is used as a lawn, which has an area of 253 sq. m. If the width of the path is 4m and the length of the plot is greater than its breadth by 8m. What is the area of the plot?
3. Poverty line is expressed in terms of an overall
- Per capita income
- Per capita consumption expenditure
- Per capita entertainment expenditure
- Per capita development expenditure
- Per capita GDP
4. Who is the following author of “The Namesake”?
- Shobha De
- Jhumpa Lahiri
- Shashi Tharoor
- Upamanyu Chatterjee
- VS Naipaul
5. Kanha Tiger Reserve is situated in Mandla District of:
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
6. A compact disk is a(n) ______ data storage device type.
7. Which of the following is not the operation of operating system?
- Process management
- Resource management
- File management
8. A saved document is referred to as
9. Programs such as internet explorer that serve as negative windows into web are called:
- Web browser
Find Also: More Banking Jobs in India
Above written question are the sample questions of the Bank exams which are taken from the previous years’ papers of various posts examination. Candidates are advised to practice the previous years’ paper to make their best chances in the Indian Banking sector.
Find Also: More jobs for graduates
Dear candidates if you have any queries regarding Bank exam model papers with answers you can post your queries in the comment box. Our experts will give you the reply as soon as possible.
Take a Look on Below Table.......