Goa CET Syllabus
Goa CET (Common Entrance Test) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are brought to the applicants of this test for their better preparation.Now all the awaited appliers will be able to download GCET Syllabus from the portion of the article given below. Goa Common Entrance Test is going to be organized by Directorate of Technical Education, Goa State for providing admissions in the Engineering and Medical Colleges of Goa. Willing candidates looking for Goa CET Syllabus have finally reached at right location because everything is available here for test study.
Eligible and motivated students can easily check and download GCET Exam Pattern, Previous Year Papers and syllabus and accordingly you can start your preparation from the part of the post. Goa Common Entrance Test is conducted for the students who have completed their Secondary School at State level. Goa CET is a Common Exam for both the MPC & BiPC Students. To get other related details about syllabus and exam pattern participants are advised to keep reading this post till end and get success in the exam.
Read Also: Tips to Create your own Study Time Table
GCET Latest Exam Pattern, Previous Papers Details
GCET Goa Exam Pattern:
- Each paper shall consist of 75 (Seventy Five) questions.
- Each question will be of one mark.
- Duration of the exam is two hours.
- There is no negative marking.
GCET Syllabus Overview
Syllabus for Physics
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic effects of current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual nature of matter and Radiation.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Electronic Devices.
- Communication Systems.
Read Also: Tips & Tricks to Enjoy Studying
- Solid State.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements.
- P-Block Elements.
- d and f Block Elements.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes.
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers.
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids.
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
Read Also: Written Exam Preparation Tips
- Relations and Functions.
- Vectors and Three-dimensional geometry.
- Linear Programming.
- Genetics and Evolution.
- Biology and Human Welfare.
- Biotechnology and its Applications.
- Ecology and Environment.
Read Also: How to Get Good Marks In Exam
Note: Dear candidates to download Goa CET (GCET) exam syllabus you are advised to visit the below link-
Take a Look on Below Table.......