How to Get Bank Jobs
Those candidates who are looking for banking sector job without IBPS score card have arrived on a perfect webpagebecause here you will be getting all the information related to this. Candidates will be finding all the details related to getting bank jobs in this webpage. This webpage is designed to give you the details of getting the bank jobs without appearing in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruitment process of various posts. Candidates are advised to read the following sections carefully.
There are many banks in India which conduct their recruitment process for various posts during the entire year. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is the central government body which organizes the common recruitment procedures for most of the banks. Apart from IBPS there many other banks which do not recruit through this organization. Working in Indian banking sector is very prestigious.
Check Also - Latest Bank Jobs
Candidates who want to build their career in banking sector there many options to get a job. It is a sector in which you can work in long term because you will always be learning in this Indian banking sector. There are huge number of opportunities in Indian banking sector which required young talented candidates. Candidates are advised to read the following section to know more about the selection in Indian banking sector without appearing in IBPS selection processes.
Important Section Of Bank
Read Also: Tips for Starting a Good Career
Way to get bank jobs without IBPS Score Card
Read the following points to get job in Indian banking sector without IBPS score card.
- There are many banks which do not conduct their recruitment processes through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- State Bank of India (SBI) and IDBI bank are two public sector banks which do not recruit take candidates through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- There are many banks such as Indian Bank which recruit for the post graduate diploma in banking and finance for one year program after completion of diploma candidates will be given a post of Probationary Officer (PO) in the organization.
- SBI and IDBI banks publish the recruitment notice on their official website. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply in those recruitments.
- Candidates need to fill the online application form of these banks.
- SBI and IDBI banks conduct the recruitment process in three or four stages.
- Apart from these there are Regional Rural Banks (RRBs), Co-operative banks and payment banks which entire year publish their recruitment notifications for the young and interested candidates.
- Indian Post Payment Banks (IPPB) are one the emerging payments of India. Interested candidates should apply for this.
- There are many private sector banks such as ICICI bank, HDFC Bank, Shivalik Bank and many more these banks also provide good opportunity for the candidates on various posts.
Find Also: More Banking Jobs
Find Also: More jobs for graduates
Latest Recruitment in India
Take a Look on Below Table.......