KPSC Previous Year Question Papers
The time has come to start the preparation for the upcoming job exam of KPSC. On this web page ejobshub team is going todeclare the content connected with KPSC Previous Year Question Model Papers with Answers. All appliers will be able to download the PDF file of old questions so that they may try to Solve KPSC Previous Question Papers for measuring their skills. Model Papers is very much necessary for those job seekers dates who are preparing for KPSC Exam. Applicants may get the KPSC Old Papers With Solutions along with answers from this page.
From this web page wiling appliers can also download KPSC Model Paper as many sample questions are declared here so that an overview may be done appliers for the preparation of recruitment exam. Official site may also be visit by candidates to know the steps of downloading the PDF papers. Karnataka Public Service Commission will soon commence KPSC Recruitment Exam but before this test KPSC Previous Years Question Papers will be available for the help of job grabbers. For more details applicants can see below part of article.
Read Also - Best Ways to Finish Exam on Time - Tips & Tricks
KPSC Model Papers
See all questions-
1) The smallest state in the world
(C) Sri Lanka
2) The person who became the Chief Minister for the longest period in India:
(B) Vasantha Sate
(C) Jyothi Basu
3) Who was the first speaker of Lok Sabha?
(A) Sivaraj Patel
(B) Jagjeevan Ram
(C) Lal Bahdur Shasthri
(D) G.V Mavlankar
4) Panchayathi Raj instructions came into effect with the amendment of the constitution
5) Who is the president of newly declared independent country, East Timor?
(A) Xanana Gusmao
(B) Hugo Chavez
(C) Lula da Zilva
(D)Jos Ramos Horta
6) The Chairman of Constitution review committee:
(A) Kuldip Nayyar
(B) Justice Kbare
(C) Justice Varma
(D) Justice Venkita Chellaiya
7) Monthly salary of Chief Justice of India:
(A) Rs. 30.000
(B) Rs. 31.000
(C) 1, 10,000
8) What is B.O.D?
(A) Biological Oxygen Demand
(B) Biochemistry of Diseases
(C) Biophysics Oxygen Demand
(D) None of the above
9) Meenamatha disease is related with
10) National Party is one which could secure not less than ---- % of the total valid votes in the previous general election.
11) IMF/World Bank was formed in
12) 'World AIDS Day':
13) Erethrean Sea is:
(A)Bay of Bengal
14) Temporary hardness of water is due to ------
15) EEG is used to study the function of:
Find Now: Jobs in Karnataka
Note: Candidates may get the KPSC Previous Question Papers from this below Link-
KPSC Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table.......