Lucky Grahak Yojana Winner
Dear people of India we welcome you on our website to give you the complete details of the winner of Lucky GrahakYojna. There are many participants in India who took part in the Lucky Grahak Yojna and the scheme is still going on. Lucky Grahak Yojna and Digi Dhan Vyapari Yojna are the two most discussed topics in Indian media. There are various prizes ranging from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 1 crore under these two schemes. Winners are announced on the daily basis, weekly basis and monthly basis. Candidates are advised to know the more details of Lucky Grahak Yojna in this webpage.
Lucky Grahak Yojna is the scheme launched by the Honorable Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi to enhance the digital payments in the country. The sole purpose of Lucky Grahak Yojna to boost and aware the people of India towards digital payments. Lucky Grahak Yojna was launched by NITI ayog of India. The objective of our prime minister is to make Indian economy cashless to eliminate the roots of corruption in the country. There are many steps which are taken by Indian prime minister. Under Lucky Grahak Yojna focus is to enhance the payments using UUSD, AEPS, and UPI.
Lucky Grahak Yojna has a lot of work to do. To promote the cashless payments in India Indian government is trying hard. These are one of historic steps taken by the Prime Minister of India. Such steps have not been taken by any leader in the past. As we already know that corruption is eating India internally. To eliminate the corruption or reduce it down Indian government is trying to boost the digital payments so that the transactions can be watched by the government. There are many cash transactions which cannot be watched by the government.
More about Lucky Grahak Yojna
- Under Lucky Grahak Yojna there will be a winner on each day starting from November.
- There will be total 15000 winners will be announced on each day. 1st winner was announced on 25th December two thousands sixteen.
- Daily winners of Lucky Grahak Yojna will get Rs. 1000.
- Under weekly prize winners will be given a total 1 lakh prize money.
- There will be a mega prize which will be announced on the birthday of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar.
- This mega prize is consists of Rs. 1 crore.
- Total budget is Rs. 360 crore for Lucky Grahak Yojna.
- Duration of Lucky Grahak Yojna is 100 days.
Following are the mode of payments which will enable you to be a part of Lucky Grahak Yojna:
- RuPay cards (Debit or Credit cards)
- Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD)
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
- Adhar based payments
Following are the conditions which should be satisfied by the people to ber a part of Lucky Grahak Yojna:
- Transactions should be made between Rs. 50 to Rs. 3000 in a day.
- Transactions should be done by using RUPAY card, USSD payments, AEPS, UPI and Adhar based payments.
- Wining amount will be transferred directly into your bank account.
Way to check the winners of Lucky Grahak Yojna
- Candidates need to visit the official website of NITI ayog which is www.niti.gov.in
- There candidates will find the link related to ‘Lucky Grahak Yojna’.
- Candidates will find a link named ‘list of winners’ after opening the above listed link.
- Then you have the check list.
- If you find your name in that list then your winning amount will be transferred directly in to your bank account.
Dear readers if you have any queries related to Lucky Grahak Yojna winners then you can post your queries in the comment box. Our experts will reply very soon.
Take a Look on Below Table