NEET Superspeciality Exam
A fresh notification to invite application form is announced by The National Board of Examinations. After receiving forms fromall appliers organization will commence NEET Superspeciality Exam for admission to DM/MCh Courses. Dear candidates you need to know that examination will be held on 10th June 2017 at various cities in described places. Willing participants may apply for NEET by filling the Superspeciality Application Form on or before the last date. NEET SS is a single window entrance exam for entry to DM/MCh/PDCC courses. To get success in the test individuals should prepare well because compititon is tough at present.
To take part in this educational exam applicants are advised to apply by submitting application form through the proper channel by following the given procedure. The key to get success in such competitive test is the better preparation with the help of official syllabus and exam pattern. Now candidates will also be able to get more content in association with NEET Exam Superspeciality. Dear candidates to get new updates regarding this exam stay with this portal and make book this page using keys ctrl+D. Best of luck to every aspirant for better result in test.
Read Also: Tips to Create your own Study Time Table
SS Notification, Application Form Apply Details
- Candidates who want to get admission to Super Speciality courses should possess Medical Degree recognized by MCI.
- For DM Course: Applying candidates should possess MD Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from recognized Medical Institute/ University.
- For MCh Course: Contenders must hold MS Degree in concerned Speciality with good academic records from recognized Medical Institute/ University.
- For Post-Doctoral Certificate Courses (PDCC): Entrants should possess MD/ MS Degree in relevant stream recognized by MCI.
Admission Procedure: Admission to DM/ MCh/ PDCC Courses will be done on basis of their performance in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test which will be held on 10th June 2017.
Read Also: Best Skills to Become Smart Student
NEET SS Exam Pattern: Check this out-
- The examination shall be held as a Computer Based Test.
- National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test comprise of 200 Multiple Choice Questions from the MD/MS curriculum followed at medical colleges in India duly prescribed /adopted by Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
Read Also: Tips & Tricks to Enjoy Studying
Exam Date: 10th June 2017
Way to apply for www.natboard.edu.in Exam
- First of all eligible participants will have to visit the official site of National Board of Examinations that is www.natboard.edu.in
- On home page go to “Quick Links “section and hit the “NEET PG Website” link.
- Now enter on the appropriate link and read the notification carefully
- Start to fill the form with all necessary information carefully and correctly.
- Attach the required documents/ certificate along with application and submit it through proper channel before the end date.
Reminder: To get the complete details regarding NEET Superspeciality Exam applicants should go through this link:
Take a Look on Below Table