Mahagenco AE JE Syllabus
People who are going to appear in MAHAGENCO Assistant Engineer or Junior Engineer Recruitment examinationshould know the syllabus of this examination. This webpage is designed by the experts of this website to give you the details on Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) AE JE examination syllabus Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO). There are many number of vacancies which are going to be filled after this examination. Candidates who are going to appear in this exam should read this webpage for the details of syllabus.
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) is the second largest producer of the electricity in the India. Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) is going to recruit candidates to fill total 947 vacancies for the posts of assistant engineer or junior engineer. It is a great opportunity for the people who want to get government job in Maharashtra. Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) is one the desired company by the candidates of Maharashtra. Candidates of other states can also fill the application form for the posts of junior engineer and assistant engineer which is grade three technician job.
Very soon Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) will publish the examination dates of junior engineer and assistant engineer recruitment. Candidates need to work hard to clear the examination of junior engineer or assistant engineer. Online form filling procedure has been over now candidates need to prepare according to the syllabus if they want to clear this examination. Very less time is left for Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) junior engineer or assistant engineer examination. Candidates will be getting the full information on the syllabus of this examination.
MAHAGENCO AE JE Exam Pattern
- Question paper will be consists of two sections: Aptitude and Technical section
- There will be total 60 questions of total 100 marks of technical sections
- While aptitude section consists of total 90 questions with one mark each.
- Total duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- Total marks for this exam is 190.
MAHAGENCO AE JE Examination Syllabus Overview
MAHAGENCO AE JE Technical syllabus
- Power Electronics.
- A C machine.
- Analog Circuits.
- Control System.
- DC Machine.
- Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Basics.
- Network theory.
- Control Systems.
- Digital Electronics and Logic Design.
- Electronics Devices and Circuits.
- Operational Amplifiers.
- Power Electronics.
- Principles of Communication Engineering.
- AC power transmissions.
- Bulk power transmissions.
- Distribution of power.
- Generation of electrical power.
- Switchgear & Protections.
- Thermal Power Plant Operation &Performance.
- Power Plant Maintenance Practices.
- Power Plant Operation Practices.
- Elective I-Non-Conventional Energy Sources.
- Power Plant Projects.
- Steam Turbines &Its Auxiliaries.
- Machine Design.
- Thermal Power Plant Commissioning.
- Energy Conversion.
- Turbo Generator & its Auxiliaries.
- Industrial Economics & Management.
- Thermal Power Plant Control & Instrumentation.
- Power Generation Techniques.
- Steam Generators & its Auxiliaries.
- Heat Transfer.
- Auto Control.
- Thermal Power Station Layout, Common Aux. & Safety
MAHAGENCO Aptitude Syllabus
Following are the subjects in MAHAGENCO aptitude section
- Verbal ability
- Quantitative ability
Verbal Ability Syllabus
- Spotting Errors.
- Selecting Words.
- Sentence Formation.
- The ordering of Words.
- The Ordering of Sentences.
- Paragraph Formation.
- Closet Test.
- One Word Substitutes.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Change of Voice.
- Change of Speech.
- Verbal Analogies.
Quantitative Ability Syllabus
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- Differential Geometry.
- Differential Equations.
- Basic Mathematics.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work.
- Arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Common Sense Test.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Determining Implied Meanings.
- Logical Diagrams.
- Letter and Number Series.
- Letter and Number Coding.
- Logical Interpretation of Data.
- Perception Test.
- Symbol Relationship.
- The forcefulness of Argument.
- Word formation Test.
- Word and Alphabet etc.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Misspelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
We hope that the above mentioned information for Applicants of Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) junior engineer or assistant engineer examination syllabus will be helpful for the candidates.
See More: Engineering Jobs in India
Note: for more information of Applicants of Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) junior engineer or assistant engineer examination candidates can also visit: Official website.
See More: jobs in Maharashtra
See More: Government jobs in India
Dear candidates if you have any queries related to Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) junior engineer or assistant engineer examination you can post your comment in the comment box. Our experts will reply to your questions very soon.
Take a Look on Below Table.......