UGC NET Application FormCouncil of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is an organization which has full rights to think about for UGC NET.
Applicants who want to appear in National Eligibility Test (NET) will have to apply online by submitting duly filled application form right now.
UGC NET is an exam that is executed by the CSIR. NET is examination through which students can get admission in P.hd in the top most universities of India and also could be eligible to be a Lecturer in any college or university.
Applicants who want to appear in this exam then Last date to submission online application form must keep in mind.
To get complete info keep visiting our web pages on ejobshub.blogspot.in which is playing a vital role to provide you over all details related to UGC NET Application Form:
Extended Description of UGC NET Application Form
Authorization Name of Committee: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Page keeps info: NET Application form
Subject of the exam:
- Chemical Science
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean And Planetary Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
- Engineering Science
To apply for this world class exam applicants must possess any of the degree or diploma from BE / B.Pharma /B.Tech / MBBS / MS / M.sc with minimum 55% marks.
Age Limitation Details:
JRF (NET) – Applicants age should not cross 28 years.
LS (NET) - No upper limit of age is fix to apply for this.
Application/ Examination Fee:
Dear candidates you can say this payment either application fee of exam fee and detail is as under:-
- General candidates: Rs. 400/-
- OBC aspirants: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PH/VH applicants: Rs. 100/-
- Fee will be paid in any branch of Indian Bank.
How to apply for UGC NET Exam?
- Very first process is to go to the official site of UGC that is www.ugcnetonline.in.
- Now Download Challan form to pay application fee.
- After pay the exam fee, again open official website and fill the application form completely and submit it before last date.
Take printout of online submitted application form and paste your photographs, attach require certificates and send along with CSIR marked copy of fee deposit Bank Challan in an envelope mentioned with centre code, subject code and medium code.
- Last date for online submission of Applications: will declare soon
Note: This is the link which has full details of UGC NET:
UGC NET Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table