Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment
Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) has broadcasted an advertisement of recruitment for fill up 40 vacancies for the posts ofGraduate Marine Engineer (GME) Trainee. Well educated and passionate job grabbers should apply now by reading everything from this article. Online Application Form is invited from engineering degree acquired applicants on or before last date. Participants will have to visit the official website of SCI. Hey guys there will be commenced only interview to recruit you for this position. Recruited candidates will get all the benefits related to these posts for this long run career opportunity.
Other highlights in favour of applying method for Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) Recruitment are circulated below by the team members of this portal for all the visitors to help them. Dead line to submit online application is 06th February 2017. All the best in advance to all applicants for this chance of job! Dashing and awaited news of recruitment in this organization, candidates need to visit the official website of this SCI that is shipindia.eadmissions.net. Further applicants must make bookmark this post using key Ctrl+D to get other jobs notification.
shipindia.eadmissions.net Recruitment Quick News
Shipping Corporation Of India Limited
Graduate Marine Engineer
No. of Posts
B.E /B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Test and Interview
Last Date to apply online
shipindia.eadmissions.net Jobs Details
SCI Recruitment details are shown below for all the visitors of this web page where you are now.
Post Names: Graduate Marine Engineer
Salary Structure: Selected candidates will be paid consolidated stipend of Rs. 15, 000/- per month
Academic Records: Candidates must check-
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 50% marks in final year of Engineering (B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE Approved Engineering College.
- Final year / semester students who have appeared for in the exam and expect their results by date 31.01.2017 are also eligible to apply.
Search More: B.E/ B.Tech Jobs
Search More: Engineering Jobs
- Maximum age limit of candidates should be 28 years. Aspirants belonging to UR/OBC category must be born on or after 01.03.1989.
- Relaxations applicable to SC/ST contenders as per existing Govt. directives
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST category must be born on or after 01.03.1984.
- Age relaxation of two years for women candidates applicable
Medical Standard: Aspirants should have good health and be fit for sea service as per existing MS Medical rules 2000/MLC 2006 applicable to seafarers.
- For General (UR) Category: Rs.1000/- excluding NEFT bank charges
- For SC & ST Category: Rs.500/- excluding NEFT bank charges.
- Candidates need to pay application fee through National Electronic Funds Transfer and obtain UTR number from respective bank immediately after fees deposited.
Bank Details Are As Follows:
- Account Bearer: The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd Mumbai,
- Account Number: 10972426052
- Bank Name: State Bank Of India
- Branch Name: BACKBAY Reclamation
- Branch Code: 1593
- City: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- IFSC CODE: SBIN0001593
Recruitment Process: The selection of the candidates is completely based on online test and interview.
- Those candidates who will qualify the Online Test will be called for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3.
- Only candidates qualifying in the personnel interview will be called for Medical examination.
Scheme of Examination:
- The duration of paper is of 2 hours only and paper is of multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- The on-line examination will focus on MCQ’s on Quantitative Aptitude test, Professional Knowledge test, English Language test and Reasoning Ability test.
- The questions of the test will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
Read Details: Written Exam Preparation Tips
Read Details: Interview Preparation Tips
Examination Centres: The on-line examination will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, and Chennai only.
- Last Date for Online Applications: 06-02-2017
- Last Date for Receipt of the Hard Copy of the Application Sheet: 08-02-2017
- Date of Online Examination: 18-02-2017
How to Apply: Hey friends these are the steps for the assistance in applying process:
- Deserving aspirants should visit the official website of SCI that is shipindia.eadmissions.net
- On home page of official site select and hit the “Apply Online” link.
- After reading the details, press on “Hit here to apply online” link from the current openings page.
- Now start filling the application form online with all details, attachment and submit it latest by closing date
- Take print out of filled online application form.
- Attach photo copies of SSC/HSC Passing Certificate for birth proof, All semester mark sheets, Degree Certificate, Caste certificate, Caste Validity Certificate along with online form.
- Keep it in an envelope that should be super scribed as “Application for GRADUATE MARINE ENGINEER” and submit it to below mentioned address.
Full Process: Steps to Fill Application Form Online
“To, Vice President I/C,
Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor
The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd,
Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road,
Nariman point, Mumbai-400 021”
Get Today: Jobs in Mumbai
Reminder: For more detailed information applicants may visit following links:
Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) Recruitment
Shipping Corporation of India has broadcasted a notification to appoint reliable candidates on nil openings for TNOC/ DNS course leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science) for February Batch. Application Form is invited from skilled and sensible job fighters on or before dead line. SCI will hire only such aspirants who will pass in selection process. To apply successfully, Application Form can be downloading from official website of organization.
All best fit and capable appliers should read info for Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment which is given at the end of this web page. You may submit filled form through simple/ registry post at following location. Candidates must apply soon. Closing date to receipt application form is much away. So friends read this page at first then proceed to apply.
SCI Recruitment Closes View
Shipping Corporation of India
Name of the Course
TNOC / DNS – February Batch
Engineering Degree/ 12th
Date to apply
Process to apply
SCI Recruitment Notification Details
More connected information is provided below for candidates in below section of this web page:
Course Name: TNOC / DNS – February Batch
Eligibility Criteria: See Below -
Academic Records: Job grabbers, who are looking to apply, need to check this qualification:
- Pass in 10+2 examination from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) with not less than 60% marks. (OR)
- Pass in B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with not less than 50% marks in final year from a recognized university. (OR)
- B.E. / B. Tech. degree from I.I.T. or from a college recognized by AICTE. (and) Minimum 50% in English subject as a separate subject, at either 10th or 12th standard or in Degree, conducted by a recognized Board or University.
Jobs for 12th pass candidates: Grab Today
B.Tech pass jobs: See More
Engineering Jobs for Candidates: See More
Age Limitation: Age of the candidates should not be more than 25 Years. Age Relaxation - 05 Years for SC / ST and Female candidates will be granted age relaxation of 2 years.
Medical Standard and Eye Sight: Candidates must have good health and be fit for sea service as per existing MS Medical rules 2000 / MLC 2006 applicable to seafarers.
(1) Height: Minimum 157 cms. Reduction in height for the candidates from hilly and tribal areas will be in accordance with Govt. guidelines.
(2) Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
(3) Hearing: Normal.
(4) Visual Standard: 6/6 (Normal Eye). Defective colour vision (Colour Blindness) NOT accepted.
Selection Process: The selected candidates who qualify for IMU CET i.e. Common Entrance Test will be admitted for training at Maritime Training (MTI) at Powai and Tuticorin. Both SCI institutes are affiliated to Indian Maritime University (IMU), Chennai, A Central University setup by Government of India.
Written Exam Preparation Tips: Read Details
For more tips to face the Interview: Read Details
Last date to receipt the application: Declare Soon
How to apply: Dear candidates, to apply easily you must check following steps shown below:
- First of all willing appliers need to visit the official website of Shipping Corporation of India which is www.shipindia.com
- Select “Recruitment” option a new page will open.
- Now select right link.
- Read advertisement to get full info and download specific format of application form.
- Start filling the form carefully and attach all the important credentials and certificates like resume, passport size photographs, cast, age etc. along with a duly filled form.
- Super-scribing the envelope as "Application for selection of TNOC/ DNS - February' Batch",
Latest Jobs in Maharashtra: More Options
Latest Jobs in Mumbai: More Options
Reminder: Dear visitors to read entire content related to this post then will have to visit this link as Official Notification and also Download Application Form.
Take a Look on Below Table.......