MP DMATAn Online notification with latest news of Medical programs Admission Application Form has been issued for the
candidates who are looking to make career in medicinal field. Application Forms will be receipt on or before last dates to apply. To get admission in MBBS, BDS and BSc Nursing courses you need to appear in MP DMAT that will be executed by Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh. The notification for Admission is available for all the visitors of this web page. Exam will be held in the month of June.
Candidates who want to take the admission in medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh they will have to apply before the extreme date. For other connected highlights regarding the admission notification you need to visit our web portal regularly which is known as ejobshub.blogspot.in.
DU Notification, Last Date, Eligibility: The details about MP Dental and Medical Admission Test are given below for students looking this page.
Courses Offered: Below Courses are available in the following Departments.
Eligibility Criteria to apply:
Educations Requirements: Candidates must be passed 12th (HSC) class examination with minimum 50% of aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, in case the candidate belongs to a reserved category this percentage would be 40%.
Process of Admission: Candidates will be selected on the merit of entrance test which will be held by the institute. After this counselling will be scheduled to give colleges to selected candidates.
DMAT Exam Pattern: MP DMAT exam will be based on the given following topics:
- This examination duration will be of 03 hour and it is only single question paper.
- In which we will have 200 multiple choice questions.
- 50 questions will be from physics, 50 questions from chemistry and 100 will be from biology (50 Botany and 50 Zoology).
- There is no negative marking for wrong response and one mark will be awarded for each correct response.
DMAT Exam Syllabus: The syllabus of DMAT will be the same as HSC level examination.
To read complete tips for written test open: Get Details
How to Apply: Students need to follow below steps to apply online:
- Firstly Log on to official site of MP DMAT that is apdmcmp.com.
- Select the link as “Admission Portal”.
- Now Press enter on “Advertisement” and read instructions to apply.
- Now download format of application form
- Fill up the form by giving all necessary details.
- After filling the form, Please make sure to complete all fields, without leaving any fields blank.
- Send this form at proper venue.
Important dates for MP DMAT
Reminder: Any query regarding the Entrance Exam for admission candidates are free to comment us. Our team members will certainly try to reply you soon with satisfactory answer. Keep visiting our portal that is known as ejobshub.in.
Note: Dear students you can apply online by visiting this link: Complete Info
Take a Look on Below Table.......