SSC Online RegistrationDear applicants Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is the organization which organizes examinations to recruit the desirable
and educated job seekers for the various posts to Group “B” and Group “C” in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. Suitable and skilful appliers who want to join any of government sector department need to appear in SSC examination. To avail such opportunity candidates will have to fill SSC online application form in both parts.
Aspirants who find difficulty during the process of filling online application form now ejobshub is back again with this content for all the applicants. SSC Online Registration for Part 1, Part 2 is going to visible with easy Process for MTS, CGL, Steno, and LDC posts for this year.
Check following section of this web page to understand the process for both registration.
SSC Online Registration Part 1
- Job seekers will have visit SSC portal for In SSC Part 1 online registration.
- Now provide the mandatory details such as they have to Select Centre and write the Code, Name, Father's Name, DOB, Gender, Category, and your postal address.
- After complete the process of submitting the form enter on submit button.
- After the submission of Part 1 form, an auto generated registration number and password will be delivered.
- Keep safe these details because registration 2 will be possible through this.
SSC Part 2 Registration
- Again log on to site of SSC which is www.ssc.nic.in
- Now select option as SSC online registration part 2
- Fill the details like registration number and password which was given at the time of Part 1 registration.
- Now upload their passport size photograph in JPG format.
- After that aspirants have to submit the fees either online through Debit/Credit Card or net banking.
- If the aspirants want to submit fee through offline then they can download the Challan copy and take print out and submit fee in any branch of SBI, then aspirants have to submit their journal no. mentioned in slip online.
- Then aspirants will get their confirmation page for SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration Application Form.
Process of Selection: To get job candidates need to face following steps:
Interview/ Personality /Skill Test
Written Exam Preparation Tips: Get Details
Interview Preparation Tips: Get Info
Process to Apply: Dear grabbers of job for any kind of job info please follow the some points as given here. Be volunteer and go to the actual portal of SSC that is www.ssc.nic.in. Choose vacancies and start filling online application form for Part I registration. After submit it check the auto generated pass word and registration number. Save this page. Now select Part II registration. Again fill required details and finally deposit online form for career examination.
How To Fill Application Form Online: Get Details
How To Prepare For Exams Study Tips: Get Details
Latest SSC jobs are here: Search Now
Current jobs for 10th Pass/ 12th: Search Now
Recent government jobs: Search Now
Reminder: Dear aspirants if you want to get more information than provided above related to SSC Registration then visit Official Link.
SSC Updates & Preparation Material
SSC CGL Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table.......