Meghalaya board of school education (MBOSE) Syllabus for 9th/10th/11th/12th Class exam in PDF has been distributedby Meghalaya board of school education (MBOSE). All students who are doing extra ordinary practice for board examination should get connected papers syllabus. Meghalaya board of school education (MBOSE) Examination will be operated in the month of March. Candidates who are watching MBOSE exam pattern for Class 9th, 10t, 11thand 12th they may take the complete it from this web page.
Every year a large number of students appear in Meghalaya board class 9th/10th/11th/12th exam Pattern. It is expecting that lakhs of students is going to be appeared in MBOSE class 9th/10th/11th/12th Exam. There is no extra way to crash the questions in examination except tuff preparation. One more way to crack the exam that keeps in touch with related subject teachers. Now focus and read carefully the following section of this web page.
MBOSE Syllabus for 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Class
For other acknowledgements connected to MBOSE Syllabus such as way to get the syllabus for specific subjects and more vital details, candidates may visit below stated info that is delivered by the team members of ejobshub.in.
Name of the Association: Meghalaya board of school education (MBOSE)
Mathematics Class XI Syllabus:
UNIT-I: SETS AND FUNCTIONS:
- Relations & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
UNIT - II: ALGEBRA
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations & Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence and Series
UNIT- III: COORDINATE GEOMETRY
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Introduction to Three -dimensional Geometry
- Limits and Derivatives
UNIT-V: MATHEMATICAL REASONING
- Mathematical Reasoning
UNIT-VI: STATISTICS & PROBABILITY
- Infinite series
- Mathematical Modelling
MBOSE Arts Syllabus - Get Details
MBOSE Commerce Syllabus - Get Details
MBOSE Science Syllabus - Get Details
Business Studies Class XII Syllabus:
Unit 1: Nature and significance of Management (Marks: 7)
- Management – concepts, objectives, importance.
- Nature of management – Management as Science, Art, Profession
- Levels of management – top, middle supervisory (First level)
- Management functions – planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling.
- Coordination – nature and importance.
Unit 2: Principles of Management (Marks: 7)
- Principles of Management – meaning, nature and significance
- Fayol’s principles of management
- Taylor’s Scientific Management – Principles and Techniques.
Unit 3: Business Environment (Marks: 7)
- Business Environment – meaning and importance.
- Dimensions of Business Environment – Economic, Social, Technological, Political and Legal
- Economic Environment in India; Impact of Government policy changes on business and industry, with special reference to adoption of the policies of liberalization, privatization and globalization
Unit 4: Planning (Marks: 6)
- Meaning, features, importance, limitations
- Planning process
- Types of Plans – Objectives, Strategy, Policy, Procedure, Method, Rule, Budget, Programme.
Unit 5: Organising (Marks: 10)
- Meaning and importance
- Steps in the process of organising
- Structure of organization – functional and divisional
- Formal and informal organization
- Delegation: meaning elements and importance
- Decentralization: meaning and importance
- Difference between delegation and decentralization
Unit 6: Staffing (Marks: 10)
- Meaning, need and importance of staffing
- Staffing as a part of Human Resource Management
- Steps in staffing process
- Recruitment – meaning and sources
- Selection – meaning and process
- Training and Development – meaning and need, methods of training: job rotation, apprenticeship, vestibule and internship.
Unit 7: Directing (Marks: 8)
Meaning, importance and principles
Elements of Directing:
- Supervision – meaning and importance.
- Motivation – meaning and importance, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs; financial and non-financial incentives.
- Leadership – meaning, importance; qualities of a good leader 99
- Communication – meaning and importance, formal and informal communication; barriers to effective communication.
Unit 8: Controlling (Marks: 5)
- Meaning and importance
- Relationship between planning and controlling
- Steps in the process of control
- Techniques of controlling: budgetary control.
Reminder: Dear aspirants, now you can also get the Exam syllabus through Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table.......