Candidates are informed that Bihar Public Service Commission is going to conduct an examination for the recruitmentof a number of smart, intelligent and physically well candidates. The recruitment will be based on an examination, and it is very vital for all the aspirants to get clear in this examination. Large numbers apply for this job opportunity but not all get acquired. If you want to get recruited by the BPSC, you have to read our web portal of BPSC Study Material.
To understand all the information you need to see the whole page and focus on the topics which we are recommending. Candidates should start their study through Syllabus with exam pattern of Exam. Please Check full details of the Study Material of BPSC and visit the official website. We will provide you the related study material of BPSC by which you can obtain good number in examination. Selected candidates will be appointed for the job on the great sector of BPSC.
Also view: How To Get Good Marks In Exam
Also view: Career Management Tips & Tricks
Candidates go and get your material of study for BPSC examination as quickly as possible and prepare for the in proper way. We are providing you some of the few significant links which are really useful for each candidate and you can visit the below given links for more information. You need to stay in touch with our website and we will provide you each and every info related to BPSC recruitment and Study material.
BPSC Syllabus Short Info
- Organization Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Category: Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
- Announcement Type: BPSC Syllabus
- Official site: bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Main Examination
- Main exam is a written exam or subjective type exam.
- Preliminary exam is an Objective Type Exam
BPSC Preliminary Syllabus:
Syllabus of Preliminary Exam contain following topics
- General Knowledge
- General Knowledge
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography
- Indian Polity and Economy
- General Mental Ability Questions
- Spotting the Errors
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Filling in the blanks
- Use of prepositions, idioms/phrases
- Word analogies
- Test of spellings
- Re-arranging jumbled up sentences
- Comprehension of passage and answering questions based on the passage
- Linear Algebra
- Analytic Geometry
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Dynamics, Statics and Hydrostatics
- Vector Analysis
- Real Analysis
- Complex Analysis
- Partial differential equations
BPSC Mains Syllabus
- Main exam contains subjective type questions from any two optional papers as selected by candidates for this purpose.
- List of subjects are given below.
Optional Subjects (any 2):
Choose any two subjects from these subjects:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
BPSC Interview Process
- Applicants who will pass in main examination and preliminary exam may attend the Personal Interview.
- Final selection of participants is done on basis of their marks in these three examinations.
Bihar Public Service Commission Exam Pattern
- Preliminary Examination will contain objective type questions.
- Question will be based on three subjects Mathematics, General Knowledge and English.
- Main exam will contain subjective type questions.
- Those who will qualify both exams may appear for interview.
- On basis marks in all exam candidates will be appointed for suitable post.
Note: You can open the official Link to get more details about BPSC Syllabus.
Take a Look on Below Table