RPSC Previous Year Question Papers
From this web page all appliers will be able to download the PDF file of RPSC Previous Year Question Papers withAnswers for the posts such as LDC, Programmer. Model Papers are very much helpful and necessary for those job seekers who are preparing for RPSC Exam for securing their career in government sector job. Applicants may get the RPSC Old Papers with Solutions along with answers from this page but keep reading all the lines till end. In the final words of this article an official link is also mentioned by which all exams PDF files can be obtained year and test wise.
The desire to get the best study material of all appliers will be completed now because many sample questions are pasted on this page. Candidates must download RPSC LDC, Programmer Paper for sample questions. Now check all papers declared here so that an overview may be done appliers for the preparation of recruitment exam. Official site may also be visit by candidates to know the steps of downloading the PDF papers. Rajasthan Public Service Commission will soon commence RPSC Recruitment Exam but before this test RPSC Previous Years Question Papers will be available for the help of job grabbers. For more details applicants can see below part of article.
Read Also - Best Ways to Finish Exam on Time - Tips & Tricks
RPSC LDC, Programmer Previous Year Papers
1) The smallest state in the world
(C) Sri Lanka
2) The person who became the Chief Minister for the longest period in India:
(B) Vasantha Sate
(C) Jyothi Basu
3) Who was the first speaker of Lok Sabha?
(A) Sivaraj Patel
(B) Jagjeevan Ram
(C) Lal Bahdur Shasthri
(D) G.V Mavlankar
4) Panchayathi Raj instructions came into effect with the amendment of the constitution
5) Who is the president of newly declared independent country, East Timor?
(A) Xanana Gusmao
(B) Hugo Chavez
(C) Lula da Zilva
(D)Jos Ramos Horta
6) The Chairman of Constitution review committee:
(A) Kuldip Nayyar
(B) Justice Kbare
(C) Justice Varma
(D) Justice Venkita Chellaiya
7) Monthly salary of Chief Justice of India:
(A) Rs. 30.000
(B) Rs. 31.000
(C) 1, 10,000
8) What is B.O.D?
(A) Biological Oxygen Demand
(B) Biochemistry of Diseases
(C) Biophysics Oxygen Demand
(D) None of the above
9) Meenamatha disease is related with
10) National Party is one which could secure not less than ---- % of the total valid votes in the previous general election.
11) IMF/World Bank was formed in
12) 'World AIDS Day':
13) Erethrean Sea is:
(A)Bay of Bengal
14) Temporary hardness of water is due to ------
15) EEG is used to study the function of:
Get Now - Latest Jobs in Rajasthan
Note: Candidates may get the RPSC Previous Question Papers from this below Link-Official Notification
RPSC Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table.......