Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has broadcasted an updated advertisement of latest recruitment for fill up 256vacancies for the posts of Assam Civil Service Jr. Grade, Labour officer and other. Eligible and suitable job seekers candidates should match eligibilities then apply. All such participants who are looking for present government jobs they must apply to cash this chance of career by sending Application Forms on or before final date. Job seekers should prepare well for selection rounds that are written exam and interview to appoint. All aspirants need to visit the official website of APSC to download format of application.
Procedure to apply successfully with other necessary details regarding with APSC Recruitment are provided below on this web page. Now On the same web page official link is also given for the help of zeal job seekers. Last date to apply is 09th February 2017. All the best to every applicant for this golden chance of job! Suitable and excited appliers can check recruitment from this service commission can be read by visiting the official website of this APSC that is www.apsc.nic.in. For other sector jobs make bookmark this post using key Ctrl+D.
www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment Instant View
Name of organization
Assam Public Service Commission
Assam Civil Service Jr.Grade and others
No. of posts
Written Exam and Interview
Last date to apply online
09th February 2017
www.apsc.nic.in Jobs Online Form Advertisement
Other information is provided below for candidates in below section of this web page:
Name of posts:
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)
- Assam Land &Revenue Service (Jr. grade)
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)
- Labour Officer
- Superintendent of Taxes
- Registrar of Cooperative Societies
- Inspector of labour
- Inspector of Taxes
- Inspector of Excise
Salary Scale: Applicants will be hired for this salary-
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade) Pay scale 12500-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4
- Assam Land &Revenue Service (Jr. grade) Pay scale 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400,Pay Band PB-4
- Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade) Pay scale 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4
- Labour Officer Pay scale 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4
- Superintendent of Taxes Pay scale 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4
- Registrar of Cooperative Societies Pay scale 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4
- Inspector of Labour Pay scale 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3
- Inspector of Taxes Pay scale 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3
- Inspector of Excise Pay scale 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3
- Employment Officer Pay scale 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3
Educational Records: Contenders should have Degree in the concerned subject from recognized University / Institutions.
Get now: Graduate Jobs
Age Limitations: Age of the appliers should be 21 years but not above 43 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 48 years. Relaxation of upper age limit will be in respect of Persons with Disability by 5 years i.e. upto 48 years.
Application Fee: See this-
- 300.00 for OBC category candidates
- 150.00 for candidates belonging to S.C./S.T. community)
- Fee should be submit as Combined Competitive (Prelim.) Examination, fee under the Head of Account viz., ‘NON TAX REVENUE OTHER NON TAX REVENUE, 0051 PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, 102 STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, APPLICATION/EXAMINATION FEE RECEIPT OF ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION’.
- The fees are not refundable
- No other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury challan shall be accepted.
Selection Process: Selection of the job seekers will be made on the basis of following steps:
Certificate Verification and Interview
Read Details: Interview Preparation Tips
Starting date to fill form
Last date to fill form
How to apply: Candidates may follow these instructions to Apply:
- Appliers will have to visit the official website of Assam Public Service Commission which is www.apsc.nic.in.
- Press on “Notice” tab which is available at top of homepage.
- Now, go through Advertisement and instructions mentioned in it and download application form.
- Fill download application form with true details.
- Affix supporting documents, Xerox copies of certificates and a recent passport size photograph.
- At last, send it to the address given below in an envelope super scripted on top by “Combined Competitive (Prel.) Examination” by the dead line.
“Sd/- Deputy Secretary
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawarnagar, Khanapur, Guwahati- 22”
Grab Today: Jobs in Assam
Grab Today: More jobs in government sector
Reminder: Dear job seekers, to read entire content related to this post then will have to visit these links:
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is inviting application forms from suitable and talented candidates regarding recruitment for the post of audit officers. Candidates who are interested in APSC Recruitment may submit application forms which will be error free.
Appliers who want to participate in APSC Recruitment and want to be a part of Assam Public Service Commission as audit officer, it is best fit opportunity for them. There are vacant posts are available on that only eligible and talented candidates will be appointed. Whose candidates will appoint on this post it decision will be taken after completed all selection stages. If you are interested then hurry up and try to grab APSC this opportunity. Don’t think that numbers of vacancies are not much because if you are talented you can make place in these vacancies also.
Candidates who are interested n this recruitment and have good academic record means qualification for given posts, may submit application forms via in prescribed format. Format of application forms candidates can obtain from Assam Public Service Commission official website which is apsc.nic.in. Application forms must be accepted on or before last date.
For any other information of APSC recruitment like age limit, qualification, selection criteria etc please read below written complete page info –
APSC Recruitment Overview:
Details of Educational Qualification: if you want to participate in APSC recruitment then you must work under the control of Director of Audit (Local Fund). For more information go on official advertisement.
Selection Process – Candidates selection purely will be made on the basis of Assam Local Fund Audit Service (Promotion) Examination.
Written Exam Preparation Tips: Get Info
Impressive and useful tips for interview: Get Info
Rs. 8000/- 35000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- Per month.
Application forms last date – declare soon
How you can participate – Candidates who are eligible and interested in this recruitment may submit application forms via in prescribed format. Candidates can download format of application forms from Assam Public Service Commission official website which is apsc.nic.in. Dully filled application forms should be submitted along with applicants all testimonials certificates photocopies on or before last date.
Reminder – For any kind of information of APSC Recruitment please visit official notification.
Take a Look on Below Table.......