How to Prepare For GATE Exam
All the participants before apply that how they will be prepare for this tough exam but if a try to find such article where you are atpresent then this problem will become vanish and a path of solution will visible. After running of that path appliers can get more and more about “How to Prepare For GATE Exam 2017”. Those dedicated candidates who are seriously interested in beating this exam they don’t stop ever till success. So therefore guys spirit should be high with upgraded moral.
Only 05 months are sufficient to Crack Gate Entrance Exam if prepare perfectly. Dear candidates we all know the importance of excellent marks from this entrance test. It is necessary for applicants that they should prepare well. The Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) is considered as one of the toughest entrance exams thus students have to do study from top to bottom of the mind to qualify it. Now we are going to release Best Way to Prepare for GATE, exam pattern, syllabus and all details in relation to preparation.
Read Also - Best Ways to Finish Exam On Time - Tips & Tricks
GATE Exam Duration
Test will possess a single paper with 3 hours time duration that will contain 65 questions carrying a sum of 100 marks and the question paper will be having both multiple choice questions (MCQ) and numerical answer type questions. The test/exam for all the papers will be performed as an online computer based test (CBT) mode, where the candidates will be shown the questions in a random sequence on a computer screen.
Important Updates of GATE
Pattern of the Exam
- In each question paper, there will be a set of total 65 questions, out of which 10 questions will be carrying sum of 15 marks in General Aptitude.
- In the papers bearing the codes AE, AG, BT, CE, CH.
- Engineering mathematics portion will carry around 15% queries based on weight/age, the general aptitude section will carry 15%.
- And the remaining 70% of the total marks will be based to the subject of all the paper.
- In the papers bearing the codes AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH and XL, the general aptitude section will carry 15% of the total marks and the remaining 85% of the total marks will be devoted to the subject of the paper.
- There are 65 questions that come in exam and exam duration is 3 hours.
- Exam contains 100 marks and all questions are objective Type including negative marking.
- Lastly, dear aspirants to crack Gate exam, one thing have to be done is ‘when the exams are near do not take any sort of worry or stress.
- Focus on your target that is better marks.
- Try to avoid social networking and social environment to give more time to study with single mind.
Exam would contain questions of two different types in various papers:
- Multiple Choice Questions of 1 or 2 marks each.
- Numerical Answer Questions of 1 or 2 marks each. No choices will be shown for this type of questions.
Best Way to Prepare for GATE: Take a close look of these tips to achieve good marks-
Get ‘Exam Syllabus, Marking Scheme & Pattern’: First of all candidates should know well about ‘Exam Syllabus, Marking Scheme & Pattern’ then proceed towards preparation. The questions will be set in such a way that you will be asked to answer them on the knowledge based on study and things learnt in high school, 10+2 and even to your graduation level. So, when you’ll start your preparation just know well all about your exam such as marking and pattern scheme and give you more concern to whole syllabus.
Know the Importance of Each Subject Completely: Good minded person should prepare all subjects one by one. Only 30% of the topics that you actually need to study hard, and rests are already you are assured of. Thus you have to study more and more points of few subjects in which you are not well griped.
Prepare as per your Time Table: All candidates should set their own Time Table for Preparation so that more and more time could be given to study for the GATE Examination. In this field, you have to consider your total no of subject to study, the time left for the exam and time for revision with practical MSQs test. Set for time limit for all subjects and maintain it strictly to get success.
Read Also – Tips to Create your own Study Time Table
Focus on the exam only: Students are free to do any activity but keep in mind the finally exam is on priority. Remove all dust from mind by erasing all useless information from mind and make some for new material to be feed in mind regarding GATE upcoming exam.
Read Also - Way to Manage MBA While Doing Job
Refreshment is Necessary: Don’t take burden of study on your mind because it may disturb you for further preparation, so take a break for 02 to 05 minutes after every one or two hours as a routine. This way will give strength to your mind and resultant will be good marks.
Reminder: Dear genius to get some other same type of articles keep connecting with us through ejobshub or make this page as bookmark using key as Ctrl+D.
Take a Look on Below Table