IBPS Exam Negative Marking Details
Dear job seekers if you want to place in Bank which comes under IBPS then you also need to know about pattern, syllabus of exametc. The most important factor of selection test is negative marking. On this web page we are describing the complete information regarding IBPS Exam Negative Marking Details for PO, Clerk, SO, RRB Exam. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Department every year conducted IBPS Recruitment for PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer and RRB. Only talented and well knowledge having participants becomes able to get success in exam and appointment.
All Graduate degree in any stream possessing Candidates can apply for IBPS Exam for various posts in Participating Public/Private Sector Banks and other institutions. Clearly Qualified candidates will get their Appointment Letter. IBPS usually commences this process in two levels Common Written Exam (CWE) & Common Interview. Before apply for any of the positions candidates need to show eagerness in checking the marks giving process.
After get all details the next of appliers must be towards IBPS Negative marking section. IBPS Paper is an Objective type paper which covers these subjects such as Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, General Language and Computer Knowledge which contains total 200 Questions of 200 marks. Negative marking is also applicable for every wrong answer. For more instances check following part of the post-
IBPS Exam Negative Marking Concept
IBPS CWE Negative marking concept is very simple department charged 0.25 mark from total score for every wrong answer. all participants must require to qualified on each paper after negative marking process. All questions have equal score weight. And negative marking in IBPS Exam for all category posts such as-
- IBPS PO exam
- IBPS Clerk exam
- IBPS Specialist officer exam
- IBPS RRB exam
According to IBPS Guidelines, All Participants must have qualified in each subject of Common written exam (CWE) to call for an Interview. Reservation applicable for all category In which General candidates required obtaining Average ¼ standard deviation and Reserved candidates must average ¾. Passing marks in all subjects is not sufficient. Merit in subject necessary for shortlisting a candidate to be called for Interview. After Clearing both sections, CWE & Interview aspirants will be appointed on desire post.
Read Also - Best Ways to Finish Exam on Time - Tips & Tricks
Tips & Tricks to save from negative marking in IBPS exam: Have close look on these points to get qualify in test-
- Download or obtain IBPS Exam Syllabus for PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer and RRB Exam and prepare according to that.
- Don’t give much time to any question.
- Take chance first for all the issues in which you are sure of the answer.
- Leave to tick estimate answering it may reduce your all over score.
- Improve Speed and focus on try some learning tricks.
- Know the language of the questions talking about then answer.
- Remaining Questions will test your IQ level guess answers for that but not in high amount make answer in ration up to 60% surety at least.
- Don’t miss to check in the end all the questions ticked by you in OMR Sheet of in PC (IF Online).
Reminder: To get other details reading IBPS study material and negative marking you must visit-
IBPS Updates & Preparation Kit
Take a Look on Below Table