IBPS Interview Tips
Dear candidates if you have qualified IBPS pre and main exam or planning to appear in these tests then you also need to prepare forIBPS Interview which will be held after beat both tests. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection schedules IBPS Bank Exam in two steps common written exam (CWE) and Interview. The ratio of Interview and CWE is 20:80. Such capable participants who successfully clear in IBPS exam they are called for interview as per marks they obtain.
Ways to Be a Professional at Work – Best Tips to Build Professionalism
In this article ejobshub team is going to provide you IBPS Bank Interview questions with answers and bank interview tips & paper pattern and IBPS Latest interview questions in PDF format for PO, Clerk, SO in Hindi/ English. Now candidates can prepare self for the interview of IBPS for final round of selection before appointment for applied post. Take a close look on the content given below and follow the described tips and tricks to face the viva-voice to be called and banking job person.
Ways to Overcome Stage Fright When Speaking in Public – Tips & Tricks
IBPS Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Such appliers who successfully qualified in online written exam they are called for interview and department scheduled a team of 3-4 members for this. They asked you different types of questions such as-
- IBPS Interview questions based on your profile (About yourself / your education / your past work experience / your hobbies etc.)
- IBPS Interview questions related to banking sector
- Current Affairs Questions asked in IBPS Interview
- IBPS Questions for experienced candidates related to previous jobs and terms
- Local language-based questions and situation based questions asked in IBPS Interview.
How to Prepare For Interview - Tips
Main Common Questions in Interview:
- Introduce / Describe yourself?
- What is your father’s name & his job profile?
- Your family background?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- If you will not get success this time then what will you do?
- About Your Educational background?
- About Your previous achievements?
- What is the Job Profile of bank PO?
- Why should I hire you?
- What do you know about banking?
- What is a Bank?
- What is Indian Economy?
- What is Indian Constitution?
- Why do you want to work in the Banking industry?
- Why do you want to join Banking sector?
- What qualities should one possess be a Bank officer? Do you think you have these qualities?
- Tell me about this organization?
- Who is the founder of this bank?
- When was this bank nationalized?
- Who is your ideal or a person who inspired you most?
- How will your professional knowledge be helpful in the Banking career?
- Do you have any plans for further education?
- Your strong and weak points?
- As a student of Science/Art/Commerce, why didn’t you go for higher studies?
- Newspapers and magazine which you prefer to read? Name the Editor of Newspaper?
- Why should we select you?
- Why do you want to be an Officer?
- Any girlfriend? If not then why?
- What is your idea of life?
- What is the importance of hobby in our life?
- What have you done if you face different language situation in future?
- Why could you not get success yet?
- Have you been cleared any exam before it?
- If you don’t get final selection in this examination to what would you do?
- Why don’t you join your family business?
- Do you handle pressure well?
- Do you have any location preferences?
- Your ideal person, leader, party and why?
- Does anybody serve in the banking industry from your family? If yes then who they are and in which bank they are serving?
Banking Related Questions in IBPS Interview: Banking industry questions of ibps interview are given below-
- Who is the Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
- Why do you want to join banking sector?
- What are the basics of Monetary policy?
- What are the functions of RBI?
- Differences Between Clerk and PO
- The difference between Check and Draft?
- What is overdraft?
- Difference between debit card and credit card
- What is ‘Green Channel’?
- Best General Knowledge Books for IBPS Exam.
- What do you understand by KYC?
- Any Ideas to improve Banking service?
- What is Plastic currency?
- What is an ATM?
- What is a Debit card & a Credit card?
- Different types of A/Cs and their features?
- NABARD and its role.
- What is a fixed deposit? (min and max periods for the same.)
- What is TDR/STDR?
- What is a gift card?
- What is CBS?
- Does CORE stand for?
- What is Dubai Crisis?
- What is the subprime crisis?
- What is repo rate?
- What is Reverse Repo?
- What is Bank rate?
- What is SLR?
- What is CRR?
- What is CBS (Core Banking Solution)?
- What is ABSA account?
- What is Call money rate?
- What is prime lending rate?
- What is e-commerce?
- What is m-commerce?
- What is marketing?
- What is an NPA?
- SAFRAESI Act
- What are NBFCs?
- About Online Banking?
- About Mobile Banking?
- CBS, SWIFT, IMPS ,NEFT, RTGS. What are their full forms, features, and benefits?
- What are main points that make you better banker than people sitting outside?
- What are the essential products or schemes launched by various banks recently?
- How is your professional knowledge going to be useful for the bank?
Avoid Common Interview Mistakes: Points are
- No knowledge of banking sector they surely asked you related questions be prepared for it.
- Not updated on Current Affairs topics must read newspapers of last one month and watch news channel for latest events especially related to banking and financial industry.
- Being careless in GK around you and popular.
- Unknown to yourself
- Nervousness at that time does not give proper answers speak slowly sounds weak in passion answer with full confidence and handle the situation when you don’t know any of answer carries them to the other question in a nice way. Speak smartly is a helpful thing in any field.
- Don’t as much confidence in other experience because the situation is always different at every time.
Bank Exam Preparation Tips, Material - Way to Prepare for Bank Exams
Note: To read more such topics keep reading our pages published on ejobshub.
IBPS Updates & Preparation Kit
Take a Look on Below Table.......